- crowned queen

Bells dingling, birds tweeting and busy people.

The whole city is in delight as their current queen is now preparing to give her Royalty crown to her only daughter, Kim Sungkyung.

The princess is ready to reign the city but is not ready to be married, as she's never felt what romantic love is.

All she do is read books, practicing her royal etiquettes and design her own royalty gown.

"Miss Kim? The queen said that you need to visit her" Her maid, Koeun said. She is not specifically her maid but she treated her as her bestfriend. Her only bestfriend around the castle.

"Yes unnie, I'm coming." The princess said as she applied small amounts of powder on her ethereal face.

In fact, she doesn't need any make ups and such, she's already beautiful herself alone.

She walked to the corridor wearing her night gown as she just woke up. Her black long wavy hair flying through the wind as she walked, making her looking like a high class model walking in the wooden corridors.

She arrived and knocked 3 times, indicating that its her daughter knocking.

The queen opened the door and engulfed her daughter into a motherly hug.

"You've grown Sungkyung, now have a seat and let's talk about your partner so that you would get to know him better later." Her mother, Kim Sulli said.
[Don't come to me, they just look the same]

Her daughter sighed and sat on the nearest seat.

"Mom, it would be fine if I don't have a king, I am an independent queen myself, I can stand alone" Sungkyung said as she sat straight, her hands on her lap. A royalty indeed.

"Don't worry, he is a kind hearted man. He's a gentleman that you deserve to have. And we chose him to be your husband because he suits your taste and ideal." Her mother said and Sungkyung just smiled at her.

"Mom I know you want me to get married but I haven't seen him yet and today is our marriage." She complained.

"No buts Sungkyung, he will be here when you are already at the carriage waiting for him." Her mother replied.

She got nothing to do but to obey. She dreamt of being a queen eversince she is still a child and in order to be one she needs to marry a royalty.

She gave her mother a peck on the cheeks and left with a sorrowful expression.

She sat infront of her golden mirror to get herself ready.

Her maids and makeup artists went to her side and applied tons and tons of varieties of makeups on her face.

They applied pearls on her hair and made it a wonderful high bun. She's ethereal, everyone in the room thought.

She walked inside her closet to wear her self designed wedding gown.

Milky white pearls are mostly found on her top dress, the bottom side of it is wide and silky, making it look more better.

The gown on a mannequin in good but when she wore it, it looked better.

DING DONG!! DING DONG!!

The city bell rang.

The villagers inside the city walked towards the castle, anticipating for the crowned queen and her husband.

Murmurs were heard when a beautiful carriage was parked infront. Beautiful horses are leading it, the coachman opened the door revealed a tall handsome prince from the N City.

Step by step we walked towards the castle. He's dazzling.

"The rumours really are true" a villager said and the others nodded.

He walked towards the guest room where the royalty giests stay for awhile.

The maids stepped inside to give him the clothes he needs to wear and to design his hair.

After a few hours, the bride and the groom are now ready for the marriage.

The grooms men walked to the isle slowly with the villagers on each side watching them attentively.

"Wow is that the groom's brothers? They're so handsome"

"I know right"

"The blue haired one looks like princess Kim"

"Oh yeah"

Murmurs were heard and the groomsmen didn't care and walked to the isle wearing their brand new suits.

The oldest, which is the new king, Mark went to the side and the others, went to the other where the seats are waiting.

Etiquettes are surely seen in the men.

Pleasant and peaceful songs were played by the orchestra as the Royalties were walking towards the isle.

The castle bell rang and so the door opened, revealing an ethereal woman standing in the end, wearing her personalized dazzling wedding gown.

Gasps and Wows were heard inside.

"I wish I would be her groom instead" Jaemin, the blue haired brother of the groom, said which earned a smack from Jeno, the brown haired.

"Shut up, I also thought of it too" Jeno said and the two chuckled and darted their eyes to the bride.

She is indeed beautiful, she's like a goddess, no- she is indeed a goddess.

Sungkyung walked to the isle on her parent's arms. Her eyes followed the flowers lined on her sides and reached to the groom.

'He's so tall, he almost matched my ideal indeed.' She thought and eyed her mom who is smiling at her, ear to ear.

Her mother let go of Sungkyung and kissed her cheek, "be happy with your groom, you deserve it" she whispered.

Her daughter smiled and also let go of her father whose smiling at the groom.

The groom, Park Jisung, slowly walked towards Sungkyung. She interwined her arm to the prince and continued to walk towards the front.

The priest stood up and did what he is supposed to do.

"I hereby declare, Princess Kim Sungkyung of the Pearl City and Prince Park Jisung of the City of N are officially married. You may now kiss the bride" the priest said and closed his book to watch the two.

Jisung removed Sungkyung's vail revealing her beautiful face.

Inch by inch they leaned closer. Lips finally collided as they slowly moved their heads away.

Thousands of claps were heard as they witnessed the wedding.

Jisung eyed the beautiful human being beside her and smiled.

"I'm glad to have you as my wife, I shall be responsible for you as I am now your official husband" he said and looked at the now crowned Queen.

"I'm also glad to have a gentleman as my husband, let's cherish everything and learn what love is, shall we?" She replied and smiled at him.

The now king of Pearl City, Park Jisung, held Sungkyung's waist near him as they took a photo.

Both blushed and smiled wholeheartedly infront of the camera.

'So this is what love is' they both thought, hearts beating as one.