Lami

Jisung woke up from coma, the same day as Lami did. But he is alone, no nurses nor doctors and visitors.

He looked around.

His head suddenly ached, "ackkk!! helpp!" He shouted in pain.

Nurses came in with the pills and waterbottles.

"Sir, please drink this" she handed him a pill and a cup of water, he took it and drank it in one go.

"The pain will soon vanish when you take a rest for awhile sir" another nurse adviced and they all walked out.

Jisung looked at the white ceiling, his mind drifting somewhere- I mean someone.

"Lami? Are you real?" He whispered.

He slowly closed his eyes, drifting into the dream land.

"Huh?" He said as he stirred his eyes open, still in the same room.

"Why am I here? Shouldn't I be in my dreams?" He said but shrugged his shoulders and stood up.

He walked out of his room carrying the blood pack connected in his wrist.

He strolled down the stairs to take a look at the surroundings, making sure if its a dream or not.

"Jisung!!" He heard but disregarded it since he thought its just part of his dreams.

Not until a nurse approached him.

"Sir! We've been finding you! Where have you been? You still need to do a check up" she nagged making Jisung scowl.

"So this isn't a dream" he followed the nurse's steps back to his room but halted when he heard a familiar voice in one of the rooms.

He took a peek and saw a blurry girl looking him back, he just shrugged his shoulders and catched up the pace of the nurse. Blame his eyes, he's near sighted.

"Now sit here and behave" she commanded as he nodded.

Jisung again looked at the ceiling.

"Lami-yah please find me in this real world from the dream we used to live" he muttered amd completely fell asleep, this time its already a real sleep.