- surprise

'In a wonderful village of Seoul, there lived an ethereal goddess named Kim Sungkyung a.k.a Lami and--'

"kIM SUNGKYUNG WHAT HAVE YOU'VE DONE TO MY PC?!" Jisung screamed that made Lami's thoughts got interrupted.

Lami ran towards Jisung's room and found his PC Malfunctioning.

"Hehi" she said and gave a peace sign to the pissed one.

"You!! You scumbag better accompany me to buy my new PC" Jisung said took his black adidas jacket and left the room.

Lami sighed and followed him.

They got inside the mall with Lami wearing a pink pajama, blue tee and pink slippers and Jisung wearing a black adidas jacket with a white tshirt underneath, a black joggers and flip flops.They didn't mind their clothes tho.

They stepped inside the store and bought Jisung's new PC then left. They roamed around the mall and found a café.

They both ordered chocolate frappé and sat on the nearest table.

"You will pay for our drinks missy, you broke my PC" Jisung said and drank his drink.

"But you will pay be the one to carry the PC" Lami retorted and Jisung just gave the girl a smug look.

A staff walked towards their table to get the money.

"Excuse me maam and excuse me opp- I mean sir, shall I get the payment now?" The staff said and looked at Jisung aggressively.

Lami stifled her laugh as she stared at the staff. Ji gave Lami a look of help and she just raised both of her brows and smiled. And then, the male glared and Lami so she obeyed.

"Excuse me Missy, can we pay our orders now?" Lami said that made the staff roll her eyes and recieved the payment but before the staff could flirt with Jisung, Lami held the staff's hand and talked.

" you look beautiful, can I get your number?" She winked at the staff that made her scared. The staff walked away with the payment and didn't bothered to look behind her.

Jisung laughed after the staff is already out of their sight.

"What a plot twist HAHAHHAHAHA" Jisung laughed at Lami once they step out.

"Laughing at me instead of thanking me? THE AUDICITY" Lami replied with a disappointed face.

Jisung just patted the younger's shoulder and headlocked her.

"You fool!! You're suffocating me!! Dimwit stopppp!!" She exclaimed as Jisung is dragging her body towards a huge building.

"Okay okay I'll stop" He let go which made the girl sigh in relief.

"Good because i- nOOOOOO" she got cutted when the boy suddenly lifted her on his shoulder.

"Could you please be quiet?" Jisung whispered.

"THE AUDICITY" she whispered and just gave up.

Jisung walked towards a huge door quietly with Lami not giving a thing to what is happening.

He bend down to get Lami off his shoulder. She walked in and squinted her eyes to adjust the brightness.

She opened her eyes and saw her friends, the trainees and

"EXO?!" Her eyes went wide when she saw all the members of EXO including KrisHanTao.

And she moved her head towards the left and saw her whole family.

"Mom!! Daad!!" She shouted and ran towards them.

She cried on her mom's embrace with her dad and sister watching them.

"You thought we won't debut huh?" Koeun jokingly said

"Guess what, the CEO gave us an opportunity to debut with just four of us rookies" Hina said and jumped joyfully.

"LAMI WERE DEBUTINGGGG" Ningning shouted which earned a smack from Yiyang.

"You dimwit, shut your mouth" Yiyang said and Ningning just sticked her tongue out saying "Why are you hEre? YOu aLreAdy dEbuTed iN tAo oPpA's cOmpanY? NyEnyenyE" as the older exclaimed ready to throw a fist "You'll be dead later Ning Yizhuo"

Lamo is still frozen on her place staring at the people and mumbled "we're debuting?"

Jisung who is at her back said "yes you are pabo"

Lami's eyes widened and jumped around joyfully while chanting "WERE DEBUTING!!"

"What a crazy human being" the boy mumbled as Lami's sister went to his side and said "why don't you court my unnie? Its already obvious" and left.

Jisung just sighed and chuckled.

"DID YOU ALSO PLAN THIS JISUNG OPPA?!" Lami shouted at Jisung making him flinch.

"Yes and what about it?" He answered and Lami jumped towards him and hugged him tightly.

He saw his groupmates and Lami's sister giving a thumbs up to him and Koeun making a hand gesture 'if you break her heart then I'll break you too'

He gulped and just smiled. He patted Lami's back and whispered "I love you" and the girl just chuckled and whispered back "I love you too".

Ningning which is behind Jisung heard everything and was about to spill it when Yiyang reached her making the chinese yelp, and interrupting the lovebirds from their hug.

The two just stared at each other and her parents smiled, showing support to the two. Even tho they didn't hear anything from the lovebirds, they are still devoted on Jisung being their daughter's lover.