Prelude

I don't not own any of the characters made by marvel, i only own the plot and character Elliott Miller! Every character is played by their respective actors!

Elliott Miller is played by Brett dalton from agents of shield.

___________________________________DISCLAIMER: It is January 5th 2023 as I am writing this, I wanted to put a disclaimer here to just explain that this story is now around 2 years old, and was starting in mid 2020

DISCLAIMER: It is January 5th 2023 as I am writing this, I wanted to put a disclaimer here to just explain that this story is now around 2 years old, and was starting in mid 2020. My writing around that time wasn't all that good, and you'll be able to see that.

But as you progress through the story you'll start to see that it gets better, and now, why am I saying this? Well because the chance of me editing or reworking this story are close to zero as my life has become too busy to pull off such a task.

So I hope each and every one of y'all who decided to read this story enjoy and as you continue, expect it to get better. Maybe a day will come where I do rework the story, but we'll see. Enjoy!

____________________________________

The wolf, the hunter a nightmare in the hands of the evil.

Elliott is a fifteen year old kid that doesn't remember his family or home as if they were all nonexistent.

All he knows is hydra, and he doesn't like it one bit.

His yells were heard for days as the scientist experimented on him, his flesh burned, his head hurt.

All he wanted to do was roll over and die, to end the misery.

It took a few months before the serum worked, Elliott was able to finally shift.

He was put under ice after the experiment's, only to be brought out on December 16th 1991. This was also the first time Elliott was put under the control of hydra.

Elliott and the winter soldier had one job, kill Howard and Maria stark and take something that hydra wanted from them.

The winter soldier drove on a motorcycle, following close behind the car.