Chapter 85-Survivors

I'm not entirely happy with this chapter at all, I think it could've been better but I rushed this last second after I remembered I needed to show how the snap effected the shifters in Canada

I'm not entirely happy with this chapter at all, I think it could've been better but I rushed this last second after I remembered I needed to show how the snap effected the shifters in Canada. I'm sorry if this seams half assed but please go with it lol.

The next few chapters will definitely be better quality wise so again sorry if this one seams pretty bad or rushed!

Avengers facility.
3rd person.

It's been a few days since Tony returned, everyone was still on edge after the snap. No one knew who made it or not.

Elliott and Natasha sat quietly at a table in the dining room of the facility, Elliott was trying to figure out what happened, and who made it or not.

"You think everyone in Canada is okay?" Natasha asked.

"I don't know. Remember they just started to re-build and move into Toronto." Elliott explained. "I'm sure they are very confused right now."

"Then we need to make sure they know what's happening." Natasha reaches for Elliott's hand. "We should go to Toronto and talk to them."

Elliott nodded and started to type away at the laptop, trying to figure out the location they would be in. A few minutes passed and Elliott finally found it. "Got it. They have a pack house in the middle of the city." Elliott looked up to meet Natasha's eyes.

"Then we go there. And figure out who survived."

"Where you two off to?" Steve walked into the dining room.

"Toronto. We need to check on the shifters. We don't know how many of them survived." Elliott answered.

Steve nodded. "Got room for one more?"

"Yeah, we got room." Natasha confirmed.

"Grate. Let's get going. And remember, they won't know you Steve so just be careful what you do. Don't wanna come back missing an arm." Elliott said seriously, as he walked after from the table.

Steve nodded. "He's not being serious is he?"

Natasha's shrugged and followed Elliott to their room changing into their combat uniforms, Steve did the same in his room.

The three finished and left to the hanger. getting into the Quinjet they took off right away, Natasha was flying the jet, Elliott was yet to learn how to fly.

Elliott hoped they we're doing okay, he hoped everyone he knew was still alive, it was scary thinking about it since he lost rica and Wanda, now he's afraid he lost more, he's tired of losing family and friends. "You alright Elliott?" Steve asked. Braking the shifter out of his thoughts.