Chapter 50-It's not a bad way to die

A/N: This is a long chapter and the final chapter of part four! I hope y'all enjoy this long chapter! Leave a comment on your favorite part of act four!

Sokovia, flying city.
Elliott's pov

"Fuck you!" I ripped the arm of a robot off, plunging it into its chest.

"You bastards just don't give up do you?" I'm in human form, and to say I wasn't a target was an understatement, they all want me for some reason.

I spent a few minutes fighting robots before I started to help people.

"Someone! Please help me!" I ran to the voice, a man was trapped under some large rocks, a small kid in his arm's.

"Hay, Don't worry I'll get you guys out" I leaned down grabbing onto the rocks. I pulled, and pulled.

"Come on! Come on!" I gritted my teeth together until finally the rock flew off to the side.

I quickly helped the man and his son get up onto their feet. "I got you guys" put the guys arm around my shoulder, helping them walk to a safe place.

"The next waves gonna hit any minute. What do you got stark?" Steve helped a few people to a safer spot. I let go of the man, letting him walk forward with everyone else.

"Huh? Nothing grate. Maybe a way to blow up the city. That'll keep it form impacting the surface, if
You guys get clear" I can hear the pain in Tony's voice, if we do, it's possible everyone up her will die.

"I asked for a solution, not an escape plan"

"Impact radius is getting bigger every second. We're gonna have to make a choice" Steve and I walked away, moving a few feet forward. The Smoke was making it really hard to see at the moment.

"Cap, hunter, these people aren't going nowhere. If stark finds a way to blow this rock—" I cut Natasha off, she stood next to me, as much as we are doomed, we can't leave anyone. "No, not till everyone here is safe"

"Everyone up here versus everyone down there? There's no math there" Natasha questioned, looking between me and cap.

"We're not leaving this rock with one civilian on it" steve spoke.

"I didn't saw we should leave" I looked over to her, meeting her eye to eye. "There's worse ways to go" I noticed the smoke started to clear up, showing the blue Skye and clouds below us, it really was a beautiful sight at a really bad time. "Where else am I gonna get a few like this?"