Chapter 95-A heros sacrifice

Aboard the Milano

Aboard the Milano.
3rd person.

Elliott watched as the stars and planets zoomed by as they went at the speed of light heading towards Vormir. A uneasy feeling went through Elliott, also a feeling of sadness and pride, everything he
Did to get to this point.

"We're a long way from Budapest." Clint chuckled looking towards Natasha.

She laughed as her hand grabbed Elliott's holding onto his arm lovingly, hope filled both of them, knowing this is their chance to bring back their family.

They quickly arrived and landed on the planet of Vormir. Elliott was taken back by how beautiful it looked, the pink and orange color in the skye gave it a angle like aura.

"Wow. This place is beautiful." Elliott mumbled as the three stood shoulder to shoulder.

"Under different circumstances this would be totally awesome." Clint took in the beautiful view.

The three stepped out onto the sand of the planet, Elliott shifted into wolf form walking alongside Natasha and Clint, the original two people he stuck with when he joined S.H.I.E.L.D.

"Ya know, nebula described this planet as some kinda death trap, but look at this place." Elliott Gawked at the view as the three made their way up the mountain.

Natasha groaned. "I bet the raccoon didn't have to climb a mountain."

"Technically he's not a raccoon, you know?" Clint pointed out.

"He's a trashpanda I think?" Elliott thought back to the first time he met Rocket.

"Oh, whatever. He eats garbage." Natasha groaned at the two men in front of her.

"Welcome." As soon as they heard a new voice, the three quickly turned around, Natasha raised her pistol as Clint pulled out his sword. Elliott stood in front of the two definitely as he let out a loud warning growl.

In front of them was a floating man, his head was blood red. "Natasha. Daughter of Ivan. Clint. son of Edith. Elliott son of Joseph."

The three walked forward slightly, still with their guards up. "Who are you?" Natasha asked.

"Consider me a guide. . . Yo you. . . To all who seek the soul stone." The red skull said calmly.

"Oh, good. You tell us where it is and we'll leave this damn planet." Elliott threatened, baring his teeth.

The man spoke a few words in German before coming a little closer. "If only it were that easy."