Chapter 100-We are the avengers

A house in New York

A house in New York.
Third person.

Elliott stepped out of his new home, it's been a few days since the fight, and today was the day the funeral was being held at Tony's home.

Elliott walked up to his car, seeing Natasha and rica dressed very nicely. "You two look good." Elliott placed a kiss onto Rica's forehead, and pecked Natasha on the lips.

"We should get going, their going to show the recording tony made soon." Elliott got into the drivers seat, Natasha in the passenger and rica in the back.

"North and ruby, will meet us over there." Elliott confirmed.

The three drove in silence, not much could be said, they have been in a very wired spot with the whole fight, and now it just feels empty without tony.

The drive wasn't to long, and they weren't late either. The three walked into the house, getting greeted by everyone, rica and Wanda stayed near the back. Natasha and Elliott sat with pepper and Morgan.

"Hay big brother!" Morgan called out, Elliott smiled picking her up. "Hey Morgan." Elliott hugged her gently, before setting her down on peppers lap.

The message started, and there appeared a holographic Version of Tony. "Everybody wants a happy ending, right? But it doesn't always roll that way. Maybe this time. I'm hoping if you play this back, it's in celebration. I hope families are reunited. I hope we get it back. And something like a normal version of the planet had been restored. If there ever was such a thing. God, what a world. Universe, now. If you told me ten years ago that we weren't alone, let alone to this extent, I mean, I wouldn't have been surprised, but come on, who knew? The epic forces of darkness and light that have come into play. And for better or worse, that's the reality Morgan's gonna have to find a way to grow up in. So I thought I probably better record a little greeting, in case of an untimely death. On my part. No that death any time isn't untimely."

Elliott held Natasha's hand tighter, as tears started to slip from his eyes.

"This time travel thing that we're gonna try and pull off tomorrow, it's got me scratching my head about the survivability of it all. That's the thing. Then again that's the hero gig, right? Part of the journey is the end. What am I even tripping for. Everything is gonna work out just fine, exactly the way it's supposed to." Hologram Tony walked towards the iron man helmet on the table, looking ahead, like he could see Morgan. "I love you 3,000." And with that the message was over.

Everyone slowly walked out onto the dock, pepper put a reef with one of Tony's arc reactors on it. "Proof That Tony Stark has a heart."