Chapter 84-Hunting a mad titan

Avengers facility3rd person

Avengers facility
3rd person

Elliott stood by a window, looking out into a small garden outside, it was beautiful, but his mind wasn't. "This is all my fault." Elliott blamed himself.

"Don't say that Elliott." Natasha walked over to him looking up at his broken face.

"You don't get it nat. Maybe if I was killed in the—"

"Don't you god damn dare finish that sentence, Elliott Boris Miller." Natasha scolded her love pushing her finger into his chest. "Don't you dare say you'll be better off dead, because you won't."

"But think about it, if I wasn't here..."

"I would be broken." Natasha cut him off. "I would probably stay colder the the darkest star. Meeting you was the light of my life, and I don't regret braking past my old ways to fall in love with you. And all of this is everyone's fault, not just yours."

Elliott didn't say anything, he didn't need to. He reached over grabbing her hand with his metal one, while Natasha's drew hand grazed over Elliott's metal jaw. "You will always be the light of my life. Even in death." Natasha never saw herself falling for anyone, but as soon as a certain shifter came around, it all changed.

"Bruce gave him a sedative. He's gonna be out maybe the rest of the day." Elliott and Natasha turned to see Rhodey walk out of the room tony was in.

"You guys take care of him and I'll bring him a Xorrian elixir when I come back." Carol said before turning on her heal and started to walk away from the group.

"Where you going?" Steve asked.

"To kill thanos." Before she could get far Natasha caught up to her. Elliott followed close behind her. "Hay. You know we usually work as a team here... and, uh between you and I, morale's a little fragile."

"We realize you might have more experience up there, but this is our fight, just like how it's yours." Elliott scolded her, if anyone was gonna fight thanos he wanted to be the one to fight him.

"You even know where he is?" Rhodes asked.

"I know people who might."

"Don't bother. I can tell you where thanos is." Elliott looked past carol to see nebula standing creepily by a glass door.

The group walked over to her heading into a small living room, also meeting up with Rocket in the room, who was standing on a table, as nebula spoke calmly while leaning onto a wall. "Thanos spent a long time trying to perfect me. And when he worked, he talked about his grate plan. Even disassembled, I wanted to please him. I'd ask, where would we go once his plan was complete? His answer was always the same."