Chapter 18-Elliot miller

A/N: this is the start of a small story line for Elliott! I hope y'all enjoy it and thanks for 500+ reads!!

S.H.I.L.E.D headquarters
Washington DC
Elliott's POV

A few days have passed since the battle of New York.  I've been doing a few things here and there for S.H.I.L.E.D, some more intense then others.

Clint left to go see his family, he told me that I'm welcome any time.

I woke up at 6 in the morning from another nightmare, it's been happening the last few days, the invasion, my past, just anything at this point will wake me up.

I grunted as my first connection with the punching bag.

"The death of my son is on your hands"

"Jasper park, the home you destroyed"

My punch's landed and landed as they echoed across thy gym.

"Might wanna Stop before you break your hand" I stopped punching, I turned around to be met by Nick fury.

"Good morning sir, what brings you here" I turned back to the punching bag and threw a few more punches.

"Have you gotten any sleep Miller?" Fury questioned.

"Sir with all due respect, when have you cared about anyone getting sleep" I stopped punching, I picked up some medical tap around my hand.

"I may not care, but when it's been 3 days, I start to question it" I sighed as I finished wrapping my hand.

"What's this about sir?"

"About you're mission, I pulled a few strings and was able to get some retracted files...mainly on you, and your family" I froze in place, he got the files.

"How much is there?" I asked.

"Not much, but there are locations, names, enough for you to be able to get this done without a worry" fury nodded for me to follow him, I did so following him out of the gym and into a long hallway.

We got into a glass elevator, he pushed a few buttons before we were on the way to his office. "Some of the files date back to the 1980's. There might not be a whole lot to go off of, but I assume you and Romanoff will take care of it"

They might be dead, or I just won't have any family no more, it's a risk I'm willing to take.

We exited the elevator and walked to the office, we entered the large office, it had windows in the back that showed the city perfectly.

Fury walked up to the desk and opened a Drawer, he pulled out a vanilla folder. It had the words classified printed across it.

He placed it on his desk. "You can do what you like with it. We'll have a quinjet ready for you once you figure things out" I nodded grabbing the folder.

"Thank you sir" I walked out of his office. As I made my way down the hallway I greeted a few people here and there. "Miller"

"Rumlow" I nodded to the S.T.R.I.K.E team leader.

I made it to the elevator and entered it, I pushed a button to go down to the garage floor.