Chapter 88-An important queston.

One month later

One month later. December 25.
3rd person.

"You do know it's Christmas right?" Steve said walking into the training rooms.

Elliott looked at him, no emotions in his eyes. "Yeah I know." Steve was the only person who found out about his new powers, not only did Elliott five himself up on accident but Steve was a close friend of his so it was a given he would find out.

"Then what are you doing here? We have a table with some good food and your the only one missing." Steve said, walking closer to the shifter.

The electric blue in the shifters eyes went away. "There's a lot of people missing, Steve." Elliott said plainly.

"Well it won't do them well if you mope around." Steve slightly smiled.

Elliott glared at his friend, Elliott sighed walking away and put away some of the training equipment. "It's Rica's birthday." Elliott mumbled quietly, putting a box onto a shelf. "She would be 20 right now." Elliott placed the final box away.

Steve stood there, leaning onto the door frame not really knowing what to say, so Elliott continued. "And one thing that she asked for a few short years ago was that I ask Natasha an important question that would change the way our lives go. And she wanted me to fulfill that wish on her birthday. She said something about wanting to celebrate more then just her birthday, but the day I ask Natasha to Marry me."

Elliott turned facing his friend. "So, that's what I'll do. After dinner I'm going to ask her."

"And when she says yes, what happens after that? Would you two want to throw a wedding?" Steve asked, his eyes meeting with his friends.

Elliott's head slightly dropped down, his eyes landing on the ground in front of him. "I don't know, I wanted everyone to be there." His eyes closed.

Steve gave a sympathetic look to the shifter. "Ya know, they would want y'all to live you lives, no matter what happens to them. Sam for instance gave so much thought to what would happen if he ever... died. He said he would want everyone to live and move forward."

Elliott opened his eyes, letting a small tear fall down his face. He raised his hand, watching as the blue energy wrapped around his fingers. It went away slowly and Elliott pulled on his gloves. "I don't know if I have the power to move forward." Elliott walked forward and past Steve, leaving the room.

Elliott made it to the dining room noticing a small set of food on the table, turkey, ham, and a lot more food that would be eaten during the holidays.