Chapter 31-its her style

Surprise! A new chapter on Saturday! Thanks for 3K reads! And almost a 100 votes! So here's a new chapter as a thank you!

Washington DC
Elliott's POV

"Let's scare this mother fucker" I threw jasper Sitwell through a door causing him to roll on the ground of a building rooftop.

"Tell me about Zola's algorithm!" Steve demanded, Sitwell stumbles to his feet.

"Never Hurd of it" he tried to lie. But that wasn't going to work.

"What where you doing on the lemurian star?" Steve questioned.

"I was throwing up. I get seasick" this man really thinks we're that dumb.

Steve backed him up to the edge of the building, he held him by his suit. "Is this little display meant to insinuate that your going to throw me off the roof? Because it's really not your style, Rogers"

"Your right" Steve let go of him. I chuckled moving over a little. "It's hers" Natasha moved over and kicked him off of the building.

"Nice" I crossed my arms watching him fall.

"Oh, wait. What about that girl form accounting, Laura—" Natasha started. Steve cut her off. "Lillian. Lip piercing, right?"

"Yeah she's cute" Natasha said.

"She's a hot head as well, just your type" I patted Steve on the shoulder.

"Yeah, I'm not ready for that" Steve said. I shrugged. "Don't see why your not ready"

A screaming jasper Sitwell was flown back up to the building by none other than Sam in his falcon suit. He dropped him not to far away on the building before landing and retracting his wings.

The three of us walked up to Sitwell, he was scared shitless. "Zola's algorithm is a program for choosing insights targets" he said quickly.

"What targets?" I asked him.

"You! A TV anchor in Cairo, the under secretary of defense, a high school valedictorian in Iowa city, Bruce banner, Stephen strange, anyone who's a treat to HYDRA. Now or in the future" the future?

"In the future? How could it know?" Steve questioned.

Sitwell started to laugh. "How could it not?" He stood you back on his feet. "The 21st century is a digital book. Zola taught HYDRA how to read it. Your bank records, medical histories, voting patterns, emails, phone calls, your damn SAT scores! Zola's algorithm evaluates people's past to predict their future"