Chapter 91-big Brain

Random dinner in New York

3rd person.

Elliott wanted to eat, but he was so confused at the sight in front of him. "Uh, Bruce?"

"Come on, I feel like I'm the only one eating here. Try some of that. Have some eggs." Bruce pushed over a bowl of eggs over to Scott. "And I know you like love bacon." He pushed over the plate of bacon and sausage to Elliott.

"I'm so confused." Scott said looking up at Bruce. Elliott remembers how Bruce locked himself away, and he knew Bruce could be the only person so affectively pull this off but, why? He managed to become half of The hulk and himself.

"These are confusing times." Bruce chuckled.

"The hell?" Elliott looked over at Natasha who was next to him. She just shrugged in response. Steve sat on the very corner closest to the window.

"Right, no, no. That's not what I mean." Scott stammered trying to figure out the best way to put his confusion.

"Nah, I get it. I'm kidding. I know, it's crazy. I'm wearing shirts now." Bruce laughed as he started to cut through the breakfast burrito he ordered.

Elliott sighed pinching the bridge of his nose. "Yeah, what the hell!" Elliott said louder then he should of earning a smack on the back of the head from his wife. "Ow."

"What? How? Why?" Scott was so damn confused that it confused Elliott.

"Five years ago, we got our asses beat. Except it was worse for me. . . 'Cause I lost twice. First, hulk lost, then banner lost. . . And then, we all lost."

"No one blamed you, Bruce." Natasha said kindly to the green giant.

"I did." Bruce said sorrowful.

"A lot of that went around." Elliott agreed with him sadly. "I guess it comes with the job." Elliott picked up A piece of bacon, throwing it into his mouth.

Bruce nodded at the shifter before continuing. "For years, I've been treating the hulk like he's some
Kind of disease. . . Something to get rid of. But then, I start looking at him as the cure. Eighteen months in the gamma lab. I put the brains and the brawn together and now, look at me. Best of both worlds."

"Sounded fun." Elliott went back to the food in front of him, not having eaten anything since dinner from yesterday.

"Excuse me, Mr. Hulk?" Elliott looked up seeing three kids walk up to banner. "Can we get a photo?"