Chapter 86-Tying up loose ends

A few chapters before The actual events after the 5 year time jump! Think of them like one-shots or just two chapter stories

A few chapters before The actual events after the 5 year time jump! Think of them like one-shots or just two chapter stories. This is to add a little more to Elliott's character.

One year later.
Avengers facility.
3rd person.

The door of the avengers facility creaked open as the shifter walked through the door, pulling off his trench coat and placing it on the coat hanger in the living room.

Light from the 7pm sun shined through the windows giving the place an angelic atmosphere It was quite, really quiet. To the point it annoyed Elliott. Everyone was busy now. Rhodey was off working to help the government, along with trying to find Clint.

Carol, nebula and Rocket were in space. Tony left with pepper to a lakeside home. And Steve, well Elliott just returned from a 'therapy' session lead by the captain. Elliott saw it as a way to talk about his troubles with someone he trusted and possibly make some new friends.

Elliott walked into the kitchen getting a small dinner ready for him and Natasha, he decided to make just something small for now so he made killer kale pasta, one of his favorite foods.

He finished it pretty quickly and served it into two bowls. Satisfied with his work he brought it with him to his and Natasha's room.

When he entered he found her wrapped under the thick covers of their blanket, she was very exhausted from her work in the facility, trying to keep everything together, but from the look of it she hasn't eaten today.

Elliott set the bowls onto the night stand and brought over two tables, placing them a few inches away from the bed. He took the bowls and put them on the table.

Elliott reached over and shook her lightly. "Nat, get up. You need to eat something." He whispered. After a few seconds Natasha's eyes fluttered open. "I made you dinner, at least eat before you sleep."

Natasha slowly sat up, eyeing her lover. "When did you get back." She whispered, the two sat at the edge of the bed.

"Not to long ago, and I decided to make you a pasta. It's the least I could do for you. You wear yourself out and I thought I should take liberty to make you dinner." Elliott smiled at her, pushing the bowl closer to her.

"Thank you." She placed a kiss onto his cheek before she took the fork and dug into her meal. Elliott ate with her, the two were in a comfortable silence through all of it.

Once the finished Elliott took the bowls back and dropped them Into the sink. He then went back to his room, needing to ask Natasha an important question.