Chapter 44-safe house

QuinjetElliott's POV

Quinjet
Elliott's POV

An hour or two passed, everyone is still pretty shaken up to say the least.

Steve and rica ended up falling asleep, rica was still in her wolf form.

Natasha's also asleep, she was resting her head onto my shoulder.

Thor was pacing around the jet in a not so comfortable manner, while Bruce laid on the floor.

"Damn" i was back in my human form. I rubbed down my face, the images from the nightmare still very fresh in my mind.

"The news is loving you guys. Nobody else is" hill spoke over a radio, banner ended up hulking out, not so fun for the rest of us. "There's been no official call for banners arrest but it's in the air"

I scoffed, it's stupid, that witch caused all this.

"The stark relief foundation?" Tony raised the question, his presence was very quiet.

"Already on the scene" hill responded. "How's the team?"

"Were okay" I groaned softly. "We took a hit that's for damn sure. But we'll shake it off" tony looked over at me sympathetically.

"Well, for now, I'd stay in stealth mode and stay away from here" hill suggested.

"So run and hide?" Tony questioned.

"Until we can find Ultron, I don't have a lot else to offer"

My eyes landed on tony. I know we won't be much help as of now, and he knows it too. "Neither do we" tony sighed.

I lightly moved Natasha off of my shoulder placing her head onto the back of her chair.

I looked down at her face, pain, a broken soul. "I love you" I placed a kiss on her forehead before I left her, I walked over to Clint who just finished talking to tony. "You know, if you do this, it won't be much of a secret" I told Clint.

"I know. . . But right now we don't have a choice, do we?" Clint questioned.

I shook my head. "No we don't" I patted him on the shoulder. "Laura's gonna kick your ass" I chuckled.

He laughed softly. "I'm counting on it"

It felt like forever till the jet landed, Clint's farm house not to far in the distance. I've been here a few times in the past years, during some free time.