EPILOGUE 2/2-Let me tell you a story

15 years later

15 years later.

"Ōkami slow down!" A frantic Wanda yelled chasing after her 10 year old daughter who was trying to run to the front door of her grandparents house.

"Aww come on its been three months since I saw grandpa and grandma!" The kid wined earning a slightly glare from Wanda.

"Oh come on Wanda, let her go, it has been months since we last seen my mom and dad." Rica laughed as she slightly pushed ōkami forward, ōkami smiled as she took of for the door of the large house.

"Well it's not my fault we've been on missions for the past few months." Wanda pouted. Rica laughed at her wife as she remembers how she acted when they were younger.

Rica shook her head placing a hand on her wife's shoulder. "Oh and ōkami don't be too loud, the old man doesn't like the noise."

The door opened slowly, there stood Elliott Miller leaning onto the door frame glaring playfully at his daughter, his metal arm and jaw shined in the bright sunlight, since he was enhanced he still looked like he was in his 30s along with Natasha. "How dare you call me old, I'm 54, not dead." Elliott chuckled as ōkami jumped into her grandpas arms. "How you doing, kid." Elliott picked her up easily.

"I'm fantastic! Oh and can I tell you a secret?" Ōkami asked sweetly, Elliott nodded lightly, ōkami whispered into Elliott's ear. "Your not old, mom is just being mean because I ate the last waffle this morning."

Elliott chuckled lowly as he patted his granddaughter's head setting her down onto her feet. "Well I'll make sure to put your mom in timeout." Elliott joked earning a glare from rica.

"Oh! We're's grandma!" Ōkami asked excitedly, jumping on the balls of her feet.

"She's in the kitchen getting lunch ready, if you want you can help her." Elliott laughed as ōkami bolted into the house running straight to the kitchen.

Rica smiled as she and Wanda walked up to old avenger, rica hugged her dad, Wanda did the same as the three stood outside. "So how have you and mom been?" Rica asked, the three walked over to a set of tables on the porch sitting down.

"Well, besides nick fury getting on my ass about some assignments in Moscow, everything has been good." Elliott chuckled leaning back into the chair.

"You and Natasha are still doing missions?" Wanda asked.

Elliott gasped in fake hurt. "Of course! Who would me and Natasha be if we still didn't keep up with our work, besides the new avengers are to young to have us around so we stuck with S.H.I.E.L.D., how are the avengers going anyways?"