Chapter 3-Assistant

"Elliott come here now!"

Natalie was fixing up a few things in the kitchen, that was when she Hurd pepper yelling for Elliott.

She didn't think to much of it until a large gray and brown wolf ran passed her, caring what looked like a read metal brief case in its mouth.

She was way more flabbergasted as the wolf started to talk. "No! I will not go to Monaco with you guys!"

Elliott halted by the front door turning back to pepper who finally caught up with him.

"Uh sorry what's happening?" Natalie asked pepper as she was more concerned then confused at this point.

"I thought you said she was gone! Stark said I couldn't show anyone else!" Elliott wined.

"Yeah sorry about this, he just a little energetic" pepper scolded him as a moth would do.

Elliott dropped the brief case onto the ground. Pepper quietly picked it up, taking it away from him.

"You know you shouldn't touch this" she walked away to put it up.

Natalie turned to Elliott, his ears pressed against his head. "Yeah my bad" he said quietly.

A small smile tugged at her lips. "Not the first time I see something inhuman"

"Yeah, okay I'm go—" when Elliott turned to leave the kitchen he ran face first into a cabinet. "Ow" he groaned placing a paw on the spot of his head he hit.

"Hay you packed?" Tony came down from upstairs. "Because we leave in a few hours, as for you two, y'all leave right now" He pointed to Natalie and Elliott.

"Why can't I just stay here?" Elliott grumbled.

"Because happy came up with a really good idea, he's the head of security, and he said we should add you to that list" Tony explained extending his arms outwards.

Elliott rolled his eyes before shifting back into his human form. "Why are you trusting me so easily?"

"Because I can, and honestly I just wanna be a good person, unlike my father I would like to help you out" tony smiled slightly.

Elliott sighed as he knew he didn't have another choice. "Alright fine, but I'm not waring a suit"

"Hay that's fine with me, you'll be in wolf mode anyways" Elliott's eyes widened after he said this. "What! You want a wolf in public?"

"Stark, are you sure that's a good idea?" Natalie agreed with Elliott on this one.

"Yeah just think about! Multi Billionaire with his own guard wolf, has a nice ring to it!" Tony waved his hands in the air, really liking the idea.

"And pepper, what did she say?"

"Oh she said yes, it only took a little persuading, but your clear!" Tony exclaimed.

"Oh go I'm gonna regret this" Elliott said to himself, his hands on his hips.

"Fine, I'll do it"

"Yes! I knew you would agree! Okay you're bags already packed, happy has it, y'all will need to leave now to get to the private jet on time" tony walked away rather quickly.

Elliott turned around to see Natalie grinning at him. "What?" He asked confusing.

"Nothing" she put away a plate before turning back to him. "Just very intrigued"

"Please doesn't tell anyone I can shift, I don't need to be on the radar anymore then i already was" Elliott pleaded.

"No I got it, I won't tell anyone big guy" she patted him on the shoulder before walking out the front door.