Chapter 35-birthday horror

The first chapter of part four! I hope y'all enjoy!

Jasper park Canada
ELLIOTT'S POV
1990

Screams, screams was all I Hurd around me. The piercing yells of bloody murder. God it's horrible, please someone save me.

It hurts, everything hurts.

"Elliott!" My mother's distressed voice yelled a few yards away.

"Mom!" Yelled back in the direction of her voice.

I ran in the direction of my mother's screams, her voice full of pain and grief, I would never have imagined the day my home would be on fire, everyone around that I know dead.

The sight I saw in front of me when I got to the small opening in the trees was nothing but horrific.

My dad and mom laid on the ground, the throat slashed. "Dad! Mom" I dropped to my knees in front of them.

"I-I'm sorry" I whispered. The village was attacked, they forced me to stay behind, they told me it'll be okay, but. . . It's not okay.

"You parents were strong, but not strong enough" my head snapped up to see a man Carrying a gun.

I jumped, I tried crawling away from the men, he grabbed my arm to witch I took exception to, I clawed and bit at his hand, using my teeth to get his hand off of me.

He pulled he hand away letting out a moan of pain "You got fight in you kid, I'll give you that"

He raised his gun to me. "You'll be a use to us" he spoke, the gun fired, and some Kind of dart entered my arm. My vision started to blur, and in seconds I collapsed into darkness.

Present day jasper park Canada

A calm stream of water ran in front of me, the cold liquid that kept the ecosystem together was loud and relaxing, the wind was crisp and warm.

"Hay Mr. Elliott!" A light voice yelled out from behind me.

I turned around to see Liam running up to me, his normal happy face present. "Hay buddy, what's up?"

"What are you doing here?" The small wolf pup stood next to me, sitting on his hind legs, the small pups eyes looked up to meet mine with Curiosity.

"Nothing, just relaxing. Taking in the land" I said truthfully, I liked being by this river, the last few days I've came here to relax.

It stayed quiet for a few seconds, till Liams ears perked up. "Oh that reminds me! Miss Natasha said to come for dinner, it is your birthday today!" Oh right, that's today.

"Are you not happy?" Liam questioned.

"Oh no uh, it's just I haven't celebrated my birthday in so long, that's all" Liam took the lie, kinda expected as he's still young. "Okay! I'll go tell her you'll be there soon" The pup ran off leaving me in thoughts.

I sighed before I started to walk back. I hate my birthday, I hate it so much much.

When I made it back to the village everyone was up and about, I looked around for Natasha but didn't see her anywhere.