Chapter 98-Avengers assemble!

Avengers facility

Avengers facility.
Third person.

"Natasha. Wake up, hunny. Wake up, you need to hold out a little longer for me, Please wait for me."

Natasha's eyes snapped open, that voice was so familiar. "What the hell happened?" She groaned pulling herself to her feet.

"I think the building just collapsed." Clint picked himself up, standing next the the redhead.

Clint turned on his flashlight looking around the rubble. "Cap!"

"It's no use. Our coms are not going to work down here. We need to find the gauntlet." Natasha spoke in a quick voice, as her and Clint started to move things around.

"Here it is." Clint let out a sigh of relief.

It wasn't a good time for the two, as low growling was Hurd behind them. "Clint?"

"On it." Clint removed an arrow and shot it, the light eliminated the dogs they fought back in 2018. "Okay. Let's run."

Natasha picked up the gauntlet and started to run down the dark tunnels.

As they ran Natasha put a few shots down range behind them killing a few, but Clint's idea was slightly better.

He planted three explosions arrows and made them go off, luckily for the two agents the got out of the tunnel just in time.

Natasha grunted in pain as the gauntlet fell from her hands and slid next to Clint. "I hate you."

The dogs weren't dead. "Damnit."

"Hate me when this is over." Clint tossed Natasha the gauntlet before grabbing her by the waist and shooting a line above the two pulling them away from the dogs.

Natasha had to fire a few bullets to kill the ones trying to catch them, she managed to kill the dogs landing on her back on the higher platform.

"I still hate you." Natasha put the gauntlet onto Clint's chest as she tried to catch her breath.

Nebula walked forward towards the two, but Natasha picked up on something that was off. "Oh, hay. I know you." Clint handed her the gauntlet.

"Father, I have the stones."

"What?" Natasha got the her feet but stopped as she noticed nebula had a gun to Clint's head. "You move and he dies."