Chapter 43-My fears

A/N: this is probably my favorite chapter I've ever done! This is a mix of horror and grief

A/N: this is probably my favorite chapter I've ever done! This is a mix of horror and grief. Wanda gives most of the avengers nightmares, this is Elliott's. I love writing nightmare scenes so much! So please let me know what y'all thought about it in the comments after y'all read it!

Salvage yard
African Coast
3rd person

"You two can still walk away from this" steve walked forward, his eyes on the maximoff twins, Wanda and Pietro. The two stood next to Ultron.

"Oh, we will" Wandas face scrunched up in disgusts at the super soldier.

Rica laid down not to far away, her heart hurting at the sight in front of her. Why are they doing this? Rica let a tear fall as she saw the two people she loved standing on the other side of the railing, indicating they were against her. "I know you've suffered—"

Ultron scoffed at Steve, cutting him off. "Captain America. God's righteous man. Pretending you could live without war" he talented the World War Two veteran. Steve looked at the robot, some emotions so foreign, it looks like they don't belong on his face. "I can't physically throw up in my mouth, but—"

"If you believe in peace, then let us keep it" Thor's loud voice echoed across the ship.

"I think you're confusing 'peace' with 'quiet'" Ultron Steve's closer to the three.

"I know your there" wanda's voice entered Rica's head.

"Please don't do this Wanda" rica pleaded, the telepathic connection was one thing she loved about Wanda. "I'm sorry" Wanda cut the mental line.

Rica took in a sharp breath as it was severed.

Ultron continued on his little explanation. "I would like to take this time to explain my evil plan" the fighting started instantly.

Not only was it robots but also now the guards of
The ship. "Rica let's go!" Elliott jumped off the railing onto the lower floors.

"You go, I need to deal with something" rica turned to where Steve and Thor we're, only to see wand was gone.

Elliott's claws ripped at the guards chest. His form in the dark truly made him look like a nightmare as the blood rolled down his muzzle, leaving dots of red across the ground.

Elliott shifted back into his human form after he noticed no more agent's were in sight. "Natasha, come in are y'all good?" He asked into his comms. Nothing came back.