Chapter 83-The return of a old friend

Avengers facility

Avengers facility.
3rd person.

"Dad?"

"Rica!"

"Please help me!" Elliott's eyes scanned the destruction of the avengers facility, thanos stood in the middle, a knife through Rica's throat. All of the avengers laid around him dead, none of them were alive.

"Rica!"

It went dark, and Elliott could hear his voice. And many different voices. "I know how it feels, I saw my parents get butchered in front of me, their blood stained on my face, I saw what people considered as nightmares, only mine should of killed me."

"I know why you've come here, you want your people to be let out. Sorry we don't let killers be free."

"You'll soon find out, while I watch the world consume you both"

"Dad please i don't want to go! Please I-I want to live! I don't wanna die!"

Elliott's eyes snapped open, he woke up in a cold sweat, his breathing was erratic, and all over the place.

He scanned his room in the facility noticing it was getting dark out, Elliott slowly threw his legs over to the side of the bed getting to his feet.

He walked into the restroom and looked at himself in the mirror, his hair was a mess with bags under his eyes. "Damn." He mumbled quietly, he turned on the sink getting a handful of water in his hands and splashing his face.

Elliott finished cleaning up and went back to his room grabbing a pair of joggers and a black shirt with a brown leather jacket.

Elliott walked out of his room heading to the gym in the facility, Inside was a few workout stations and a firing range in a different room.

Even as time goes he always finds comfort in working on his skills, sometimes he would go nights without sleep.

Before Elliott could grab one of his guns Natasha quickly opened the door. "Elliott." Elliott turned to see her standing by the door.

"Hay, you okay?" Natasha asked calmly.

Elliott nodded his head slightly. "As okay as I can be."

The ground around them started to rumble, the clicking from guns vibrating on the shelves caught his attention. "Guessing she's back." Elliott said walking past Natasha and out of the firing range.