Chapter 33-not my blood

First off before you read the chapter, thanks for 100+ votes! It means a lot to me!!

The triskelion
ELLIOTT'S POV

Getting the suit wasn't all that difficult, just a in and
Out, nothing to bad. Natasha had went undercover.

The fun part was the walk to the triskelion, it was long a sweaty, even when I was in wolf form it sucked, my grey fur was shining in the bright sun.

After an excruciating walk and a few flights of stairs, we made it to the command center of the triskelion with the access to the AP.

Maria used some kind of device to cause any equipment to go haywire, we stood by the door, Sam and hill having their guns raised.

When the door opened, a middle aged man stood there, shock all over his face. "Excuse us" steve asked politely, we took this and walk in, I growled at all the agents, even if they weren't armed they could still get in the way.

The agents all jumped out of their seats and walked to the side of the room, I grinned. "Always works"

I looked to Steve, he started up the PA. "Attention all S.H.I.E.L.D. agents, this is Steve Rogers" Steve started his speech.

"You've heard a lot about me and hunter in the last few days. Some of you were even ordered to hunt us down. But I think it's time you know the truth" he took a deep breath before continuing. "S.H.I.E.L.D. is not what we thought it was. It's been taken over by HYDRA. Alexander pierce is their leader. The S.T.R.I.K.E and insight are also HYDRA as well. I don't know how many more, but I know they're in the building. They could be standing right next to you. They almost have what they want. Absolute control. They shot nick fury. And it won't end there. If you launch those helicarriers today, HYDRA will be able to kill anyone that stands in their way. Unless we stop them. I know I'm asking a lot but the price of freedom is high. It always has been. And it's a price I'm willing to pay. And if I'm the only one, then so be it. But I'm will to bet I'm not"

Sam walked up to Steve, having one question on his mind. "Did you write that down first, or was that off the top of you head?" The ground rumbled, I looked out the window and noticed the carriers were already being launched.

"Uh guy's, we got a problem" I turned back to the three.

Steve nodded urgently. "Let's go. hill keep us updated"

"On it"

Steve, Sam and I made our way out of the triskelion and onto the tarmac. "Hay, cap how do we know the good guys from the bad guys?" Sam questioned as we ran.