Christmas special-The christmas meltdown

Avengers tower

Avengers tower.
Third person.
December 25th.

"ALRIGHT! WHO EVER ATE THE DAMN CHRISTMAS COOKIES CONFESS RIGHT NOW!" Natasha yelled as she stomped into the lounge at the highest point in the tower.

Rica, Elliott, Steve and Wanda sat around in Christmas style PJS looking at Natasha very, very scared. "Uh, I don't know?" Rica coward into Wanda's side.

"Elliott, hunny?" Natasha asked sweetly batting her eyelashes.

Elliott gulped. "I-it wasn't me?"

"Guilty!" Steve yelled pointing at Elliott. "He stuttered! He never stutters!"

Elliott jumped to his feet glaring at Steve. "You stupid captain! She's my wife why won't I be scared!!"

"Elliott hunny, can we talk?"

"Natasha, it wasn't me! It was Morgan!" Elliott pointed to the five year old who was minding her own business while playing with her dolls.

Morgan gasped. "How dare you accuse me! I'm an angel!"

"That's cold dad, accusing a 5 year old." Rica smirked.

"Okay, since you're against me, Santa won't bring you that gun you wanted." Elliott shot back at his daughter.

"W-what!" Rica's eye's started to water. "B-but I wanted a gun with a wolf drawing on it." Rica sobbed into Wanda's shoulder who was glaring daggers at Elliott.

"W-what did I do?" Elliott panicked, rubbing the back of his neck in confusion.

"ELLIOTT!" Natasha ran at Elliott, he saw this and took off around the room trying to get away from his angry wife. "I didn't do nothing! I plead the fifth!"

"It doesn't work like that, Elliott!" Steve called out.

"Who's team are you on!" Elliott groaned in frustration as he continued to run circles around the room.

"I want my gun!" Rica yelled as she ran out of the room.

"No, rica we can't kill no one!" Wanda yelled as she chased after her girlfriend.

"What's happening?" A clueless peter Parker walked into the lounge, wearing a ugly Christmas sweater.

Elliott ran over hiding behind the boy. "She's trying to kill me!" Elliott yelled pointing at a very angry Natasha. "First it was the cookies and now I made rica cry on accident! She still thinks Santa is real!"