Chapter 61-Near death

Siberia3rd person

Siberia
3rd person

"That shield doesn't belong to you. You don't deserve it. My father made that shield!"

The fight had ended and ultimately, and no one won.  How could someone win in a fight that destroys more then just a bond of family?

Steve fought his friend to save his two other friends, he made a decision on what he believed.

The words tony said echoed in steves head, so he did one last thing because leaving, he let go of the shield Dropping it onto the ground. but Steve's mind instantly went to Elliott.

Steve moved as quickly as he could to find Elliott, hoping he was still alive.

Steve put Bucky down on the floor. "Are you gonna—"

"Don't worry about me steve, go fine Elliott." Bucky cut of Steve.

Steve ran quickly to where he last saw Elliott, he dug up the rocks, throwing them to the side. Steve couldn't brace himself for what he was going to see, he wish he could unsee it.

Elliott's left arm was completely cut off, the left side of his jaw missing, he looked like a zombie. But luckily he was still breathing, barley. "Shit." Steve cursed under his breath.

Steve ripped off his sleeve wrapping it around Elliott's shoulder to stop the bleeding from his missing arm. "Come On, I got you." steve picked him up, carrying him over his shoulder.

Steve walked over to Bucky. "We need to go, I think I know a place." Steve pulled Bucky to his feet.

They walked out of the facility only to be met by the king himself. T'Challa. "I can help you friend, you'll need to come with me." steve nodded having no other choice at this point, all he wanted to do was save Elliott, for his sake and Natasha's, she would kill steve if Elliott had died, no she would kill tony.

"Okay, let's go."

T'Challa helped steve put Elliott and Bucky into the Quinjet, t'challa did what he could for Elliott's to stop the bleeding from his jaw. "Is there anything you can do for him?" Steve asked frantically kneeling next to Elliott on the floor.

T'challa shook his head sadly. "Not me, not here. But I know who could help."

4 day's later.
Elliott's POV

Everything hurt, it felt like my heart was ripped open, my stomach turned inside out. My jaw felt. . . Broken while my arm felt, gone?