Chapter 1-nightmares

Elliott groaned, he was till in wolf for and it sucked, he didn't mind being in this form for awhile, yeah He's been in this form for about a week during a mission in 92.

He Went to stand up but ended up hitting his head on a metal surface, his eyes shot open, he looked around and noticed he was in a large lab, there were a few sports cars lined up against the wall, a few of the same suits that man was wearing.

His breath increased, he didn't know if he was back at hydra or somewhere worse.

"Tony are you crazy!!" A female voice yelled loudly, she sounded very aggravated.

"Pepper come on! It's not to bad! Besides this isn't the craziest thing that's been brought into the lab!" This was a different voice, this one sounded like the guy wearing the metal suit.

"Yeah and how did that end?" They walked into the room, pepper had her hands on her hips scolding tony.

"That's not the point" he shot back.

"Tony it's a wild animal!"

"He can talk!" Tony extended his hands outwards, like that's gonna help.

"Oh my god tony, first you get captured by a terrorist organization and almost die! And now you want to bring a wild animal into the lab!" Tony sat on top of his desk facing her.

"Exactly" he said simply.

She rolled her eyes and pinched the bridge of her nose.

Elliott has enough of their banter, he let out a loud bark, startling pepper and Tony.

"And he's awake!" Tony got off his desk and walked up to the kennel, he grabbed a chair and sat a few feet away.

"How you feeling?" Tony asked, pepper kept her distance.

Elliott didn't respond.

"Come on talk, pepper already thinks I'm insane" pepper rolled her eyes.

"I'm not sure" Elliott responded quietly.

Pepper's eyes went wide and she let out a surprised gasp.

Tony snapped his fingers looking at pepper. "Told you I wasn't crazy"

"you still are"

Tony rolled his eyes at her before he looked to the wolf in front of him. "Okay, so what were you doing in the middle of New York?" Tony asked.

"I'm not telling you" Elliott growled.

"Come on you can trust me" tony pointed to himself.

"No I can't, how do I not know your going to hurt me?" As soon as he said pepper's eyes softened.

"Poor thing" she walked a little closer.

"I won't hurt you unless you pose as a threat" tony said simply.

Elliott still didn't want to trust him.

"Besides I'm iron man" tony said proudly.

Elliott's head tilted slightly to the right. "Who"

Tony gasped. "You don't know! I'm only the greatest person out there!" Pepper punched tony in the arm.

"What he's trying to say is that he helps people, isn't that right tony?" She sent a small glare to him.

Tony nodded. "Yup that's right"

Elliott sighed. "Might as well trust them—for now" he thought to himself.

"My names Elliott" he said quietly.

"Well it's good to meet you!, I'm Tony stark"

"why dose that last name sound familiar?" he thought.