Chapter 34-love?

First thing first, thanks for 4K reads!! I'm
Honestly surprised about this, I'm glade y'all read the book! But now let's get on with the final chapter of part 3!

The wreckage of the triskelion
3rd person: with Natasha

"Hill, do you have any signs of Rogers and Miller yet" Natasha asked frantically into the comms.

No response. "I see them!" Sam pointed out, they were both on the side of the large lake, bloody and beaten up.

"Fury land the helicopter now" Natasha ordered.

Fury found a clear spot to land the chopper, as soon as it landed Sam and Natasha ran to them.

Natasha's heart broke at the sight in front of her. Elliott and Steve looked close to death.

Sam ran up to Steve, picking him up. Fury came
And helped sam take Steve. "Stay with him, we'll be back" Fury said.

Natasha dropped to her knees next to Elliott, she tried to not let emotions get the best of her.

She straddled him, she pulled Elliott close to her. His breath slowed to a dangerously low pace. "Elliott, please don't do this to me!" Natasha pleaded, she placed her hand on his cheek. "Come on please wake up"

She placed her fingers on his neck to feel his pulse, almost nothing.

"Elliott please...please don't do this, come on you got so much to live for...you got me, and I need you" she pulled he closer. "I-I love you" those words coming out of her mouth felt wired to her, they felt so foreign yet so at home.

"I love you too nat" Natasha quickly looked down to Elliott, his eyes flicked opened.

She pulled him into a tight hug. "Ah Natasha, it hurts" Elliott groaned, Natasha realized what she was doing and loosened her grip. "Sorry" she leaned down and connected her lips with Elliott's. It wasn't unlike anything she ever experienced, and definitely nothing like the one in the mall, this was full of
Love and passion.

When she pulled away, she looked into his blue eyes. "I shouldn't be alive right now" Elliott groaned trying to sit up. Natasha put her hand on his shoulder stoping him. "Don't move, just relax for now till sam comes back"

Elliott nodded. "Where's Steve?" He noticed Steve wasn't anywhere with them.

"He's good, we have him in the chopper" Natasha reassured him.

"So, I would like to have a serious talk about your wanting to die fetish" Natasha joked, a small smile on her lips.

"Very funny" Elliott's laugh turned into a raspy cough.

"I feel like I'm gonna pass out again" Elliott's eyes closed shut.

"Elliott!" Natasha yelled trying to keep him awake.

Sam came running back. "What happened?"

Natasha ignored sam's question and started to carefully pick up Elliott. "Help me get him up" Sam ran over and helped Natasha pick him up, they carried him back to the helicopter and placed him in one of the seats.