Chapter 36-the new alpha

Before we get started with the main chapter for age of Ultron, thanks for 5k reads! I hope y'all will enjoy this part, mainly this chapter as it's one of my favorites and introduces a new character. Please leave a comment and vote!

Jasper park Canada
3rd person

Leaves rustled in the distance while the wind blew in many directions.

Elliott laid close the the ground in wolf form, his ears twitching at the sound of the hooves of his pray as the deer walked to a stop.

Liam stood close by watching the alpha wolf, Elliott promised Elliott after his birthday that he would teach him some hunting techniques.

Elliott stalked a little closer before jumping out of the y'all grass and locking his jaws around the unsuspecting deer, the deer bolted with Elliott's jaw still digging into its neck.

It couldn't get to far until it collapsed onto the ground, it's eyes rolled back as it succumbed to its injuries. "Whoa!" Liam exclaimed, he ran up to Elliot. "That was so cool! When can I do it?"

"Ah don't get ahead of yourself, your still small, so stick with bunnies right now" Elliott reminded the young shifter, he started to pull the deer to the feeding grounds.

"Good hunt!"

"Good one Miller"

"Thanks for the food!" Elliott was complemented by many people as he dropped off the deer, after that he and Liam decided to do something about that boulder on top of the water fall.

"Okay I push you Guide me" Elliott ordered, he pushed the boulder off the ledge and into the lake below. "Well now we have more room up here" Elliott sighed.

"Let's jump" Liam said eagerly.

"Ah, what the hell" Elliott mumbled walking to the edge of the waterfall.

"Elliott! No!" Elliott winced at the stern voice behind him. "You will not be jumping off that waterfall"

"Oooh your in trouble"Liam took off in the other direction leaving Elliott to face this himself.

Elliott turned around slowly, ears pinned to his head with his tail between his legs.

Natasha and ruby stood a few feet away from Elliott, Natasha's arms were crossed while ruby had Hers on her hips.

"It's not what it looks like, I wasn't gonna jump" Elliott responded sheepishly.

"Sure, and you were gonna drag Liam into it?" Ruby scolded.

"What? He was the one who's said to jump!" Elliott argued.

Natasha laughed. "Alright well, luckily we stopped you two just in time"

Elliott shifted back into his human form, a sour look on his face.

"Tony called" Natasha started, getting straight to the point. "He said he's located another hydra base, this time he says it might have a chance to have the scepter"

Elliott nodded his head walking up to Natasha, it's been a good while since he's gotten out there. "Where's this one at?" He said looking down at her short figure.