Chapter 6-the future

ELLIOTT'S POV

We all went back to the house in the hills you could say, I honestly still don't know what to call it.

I was riding in a car with one of the other agents, I was in the back seat with Natasha. "Thanks for helping tony, hopefully he can actually fix what ever problem he has" I said thankfully.

"Well I'm just doing my job" she said.

"Yeah about that, is doing your job sitting on my lap?" I raised an eyebrow at her.

She rolled her eyes, a small smile on her face. "I didn't want you to stand up because of your wounds, Don't want to have to take you to the vet" she joked.

I let out a small laugh as the car came to a stop. "I'll need some help moving the package" the agent asked.

I nodded and followed him, he opened the trunk and there was a metal box, property of H. Stark.

Again with the damn voices! "Kill him"

I shook it off and helped carry the box into the destroyed house, Natasha followed behind.

We set in front of tony who finished a conversation with fury.

"I got a 2 o'clock" fury stood up.

"Wait, Wait, Wait, wait" Tony stood up pointing to the box. "What's This?"

"Your good right?" Fury also pointed to the box, what the hell is in it anyways?

"No I'm not good" tony wined.

"You got this right?"

"Got what? I don't even know what I'm supposed to get"

"Probably read the thing man" I said quietly.

"Shut it" tony pointed to me.

I just laughed it off, it was funny seeing him annoyed. "Natasha will remain a floater at stark with her cover Intact, and you remember agent Coulson, right?" Fury put on his trench coat.

"Yeah"

Fury started to walk away. "Oh and tony, remember, I got my eye on you" fury raised his one eyebrow before fully walking away.

"Hay you're the one that shot me!" I pointed to Coulson.

"No hard feelings" Coulson sounded almost like a robot.

"Yeah, but watch it, I might get back at you in the future" I joked.

"I'll be prepared"

"We've disabled all communications. No contact to the outside world" Natasha said taking me out of my talk with Coulson.

"Wait dose this involve me?" I asked raising my hand.

"No it doesn't" she answered.

I nodded. "Okay good, I just found out what the internet was not even a week ago"