Chapter 17-the battle for new york

NEW YORK CITY
ELLIOTT'S POV

But sadly it was short lived as more of the aliens flew through the portal. "Guys"

"Call it captain" tony said.

"Alright listen up, until we can close that portal, our priority is containment. Barton I want you on that roof, eyes on everything. Call out patterns and strays. Stark, you got the perimeter. Anything gets more then three blocks out, you turn it back or you turn it to ash" Steve ordered, Barton Looked over to tony.

"Can you give me a lift?" He asked. "Right, better clinch up legolas" tony joked walked up to Clint and flying off with him.

"Thor, you got to try and bottleneck that portal. Slow them down. You got the lightning, light the bastards up" Thor nodded before flying off.

"Elliott, I want you in the buildings and on the streets, try to get as many people to safety as you can" I nodded to cap. "Be safe" I said to Natasha before I took off Down the street.

I slashed the throats of about 6 chitarui, my claws are covered in blue blood, and the numbers keep rising.

A blast of blew energy hit my back leg causing me to tumble forward, a blade went towards me, I moved out of the way dodging the sharp object.

I saw the person who threw it, "another damn alien, y'all are getting on my nerves" I jumped at him, my jaws wrapped around his throat, I bit down ripping his head off.

I stoped to catch my breath.

"My daughter! Has anyone seen my daughter!" I Hurd a female voice yell in a panic, I turned around to see her looking around frantically.

I jogged up to her. "Ma'am! You need to get inside!"

She jumped back when she saw me in front of her. I don't blame her. "It's okay, I won't hurt you, I want to help" it took a few seconds before she nodded.

"My daughter, I-I don't know where she is" she cried.

I got an idea. "Ma'am, do you have anything that belongs to her?" I asked. She nodded pulling out a bracelet. "This is all I have" she held it out.

I took sniffed it, and I immediately picked up a sent not to far away. "I got her sent, get inside I'll bring her to you" she looked hesitant at first, but she didn't have another choice. "I promise"

I took off down the street following the sent, i stopped by an alleyway a block away, her sent was in here.

"Help!" I Hurd the cries for help, I rounded the corner to see a young girl no older then 10. She was held at gun point by a chitauri soldier.

I growled loudly as I jumped onto the aliens back, I pulled him away from her before I sunk my fangs into its neck.

In seconds it fell over limp.

I turned around to see the young girl shaking in fear. "Please don't hurt me" her legs pressed against her chest.

"I'm not gonna hurt you" I walked a little closer to her.

I moved her hands away from her face. "See I'm not going to hurt you" I nuzzled her hand, she pet the side of my head, a small smile on her face.