Chapter 46-late night talks with the team

Clint's farm house Elliott's POV

Clint's farm house
Elliott's POV

"Elliott can you please hand me that pot" Laura pointed to a pot on the other end of the counter.

I extend my hand grabbing the pot. "Here" i placed it next to her. "Thanks"

I went back to leaning against the counter reading one of the books cooper had recommended to me. Something about a wizard named Harry Potter. It's interesting so far.

"Uncle!" I looked up from the book to see Lila walking up to me with a bowl of cereal, I don't know what kind but Natasha has said that almost every kind of cereal is good, so I'll take her word for that. "Hay Lila, what's this?" She held the bowl up for me, I set the book down taking the bowl from her.

"Try it!" She put her small hands together, excitedly bouncing on the balls of her feet.

I grabbed a clean spoon, scooping up some Of the colorful cereal and placing it in my mouth. It was sweet, had the taste of strawberry. "So, what do you think?" Lila asked.

"this is really good" I smiled at the young Barton.

"Yay! I made it with extra love!" She hopped around.

"I can tell, it's very lovely" I laughed along with her. "How about you go make some for auntie nat?"

"Oh! I'm making her a drawing!" Lila exclaimed excitedly, she grabbed some crayons from the little chest on the table.

I gasped playfully. "Your not gonna make
Me one?" I pouted.

"I'll do both!" She smiled running over to the living room, jumping onto the couch.

I shook my head chuckling, she's an angel, but at times she can be a little devil, like the last time I was here she ended up throwing glue all over me when I was in wolf form. It took 4 hours to get it out!

Laura finished dinner soon after I finished the cereal. "Help yourself Elliott" she smiled at me before she walked to the living room with Lila.

Ya know, sometimes I wish I could have this, sometimes I wish I was normal. The quiet life doesn't seam to bad, but I know now, where I stand, it's not going to change.

I'm an avengers of course, and I have a duty to protect this world with my family, and maybe after this is all said and done, I'll retire, get a nice house and settle down with Natasha, that's if she wants to.

But till then, I need to focus on what's happening here, Ultron and the twins. I don't know what rica sees in them, but as of now their not friendly.