Chapter 16-wage war

S.H.I.E.L.D helicarrier
ELLIOTT'S POV

I finished the sad song in a few minutes, my only comfort was my howl, and what it meant.

My ears Twitched as I Hurd someone stop behind me, a few feet away. "That was Beautiful" it was Natasha.

I turned to face her. "Thanks" she smiled walked up to me, her hand rubbed the top of my head. "Clint's awake, he wants to see you"

I nodded my head as she led me down the hall, I shifted back into my human form.

We made it to the room pretty quickly, it wasn't to far away as it was only a minutes walk.

Natasha pushed open the door, Clint sat on a bed, his feet dangling on the side and a mug of coffee in his hand. "Hay man" my voice cracked.

He looked up to me, he put the mug on the table close by. "Wolf man, I missed you buddy" Clint stood you off the bed and walked over to me pulling me into a hug. I gladly expected it, I missed one of my closest friends.

"I'm glad you okay" I said as we left the embrace. Clint chuckled. "Of course I'll be ok, I'm Hawkeye of course" I chuckled shaking my head.

"Gets mind controlled and still is the sarcastic jackass I met two years ago"

Clint walked back to the bed and sat down, he grabbed his mug taking a sip. "So Natasha kicked your ass?"

"Oh I sure did" Natasha joked.

"That howl, it was you?" Clint raised an eyebrow.

I nodded. "I haven't done that in a long time, I guess it felt like the right time"

"I'm sorry" he was apologizing for Coulson. I put my hand up for him to stop. "It's not your fault. We couldn't do anything about this"

"Still, I know you two were close" Clint out his mug
Down. "Ima clean up a little" he said walking into the restroom.

I sighed quietly and sat on the bed. It still hurt like hell knowing Coulson was gone. "You alright?" Natasha placed and hand on my shoulder, I looked up into her green eyes. "Can I be honest?" She nodded.

"Then no, I'm not alright"

"Elliott, can I ask you a question?" She sat down next to me.

I nodded my head. "What's up?"

"What do you see in me" she said very straight forward.

"I see a amazing and beautiful person, who I'm lucky to call my friend, why do you ask?" I said truthfully.

"Because...well I'm me, Natasha Romanoff, cold blooded assassin with no emotions, it genuinely surprised me that you stuck around for these resent years, why?" I knew some of her past, well the only stuff I knew was what she told me, I respect personal boundaries.

"Because I don't believe any of that, you do you job like everyone else in S.H.I.E.L.D, I even do some spy stuff myself, but your still human, raised different for sure, but that doesn't leave the fact that you do what you believe is right. And if I'm being honest you do show a good bit of emotions" I chuckled at the end. She hit my shoulder playfully.