Chapter 5-the line

"Mute"

tony walked back to the main part of the jet after trying to make something for pepper to eat, pepper was watching the news talking about the iron man suit and how there's one out there.

"He should be giving me a medal. That's the truth" tony mumbled as he sat down in front of pepper placing the food down, he put a few napkins and forks in front of her.

He let out a sigh as his back hit the chair.

"What is that" pepper raised an eyebrow at him.

"This is your in-flight meal" tony simply stated pulling off the lid, the food didn't look so good.

"Did you just make that?" Pepper asked.

"Yeah. Where do you think I've been for three hours" tony leaned back into his chair.

"Tony, what are you not telling me" tony looked at her surprised.

"The kid? Man you know he's a grate addition to our little group, also where is he?" Tony looked around for Elliott.

"Tony" pepper scolded.

Tony sighed. "I don't want to go home"

Tony knew it was a risk, he knew he may die soon, the one part not sitting easy with this was the fact that he might leave behind the people he cars about. Elliott has grown on him, hell he even kinda saved his life.

The flight wasn't as bad, it being a private jet made it a whole lot of better.

Elliott woke up from the movement of the jet landing back in New York, he let out a long yawn, stretching his stiff muscles. He noticed a foreign Weight pushed against his side.

He looked over and saw Natalie asleep, she was pressed against his side.

Elliott couldn't help but admire her beauty.

But as all good things come, they always end. She stirred awake, he eyes fluttering open. "Morning" she said groggy.

"We're here" Elliott notified her.

She nodded lifting herself off of Elliott's side, Elliott missed the feeling.

"You gonna be busy later?" Elliott asked as they both stood up.

They walked out of the jet, stepping onto the concrete runway. "Sadly yes, I got some work that I need to finish, why?"

Elliott didn't expect to get this far. "I Uh was wondering if you wanted to get a drink later tonight, ya know, to get to know each other more" Elliott awkwardly asked.

Natalie gave him a small smile. "I'll find a way to make it happen"

"Good to hear" Elliott contained a lot of his excitement, he knew Natalie was different, there's something mysteries about her.

As soon as they get back to the house, Elliott made plans to work out, with nothing much to do he needs to get something done.

He started by some simple workouts, her stretched to loosen up, then started with push-up and squats, after this he moved over to bench press, with his increased strength he was able to do a solid 450 pounds.

Elliott loves working on full body, so that exactly what he did for those 4 hours, it was until about 8 at night when Elliott finished, his body cover in sweat.

His gray muscle shit now a darker color.

He chugged his water bottle finishing it in seconds, despite the injuries to his side he felt no different.