Chapter 7-my kinda fight

ELLIOTT'S POV

Natasha and I hurried out over the expo.

"Didn't know you had that in you" she told me.

"Yeah I didn't either, I guess it's wolf instinct to protect your pack" as cliché as it sounded it was true.

When we made our way out we saw happy looking panicked. "Nobody is answering Their phone's! What's going on?"

"Can't you see what's happening!" I yelled at him.

"Get in the car. Take us to hammer industries" Natasha ordered as we walked up to the car.

"I'm not taking you anywhere!" Happy argued.

Natasha turned back to him. "Fine want me to drive!?"

"No, I'm driving. Get in the car" Natasha got in the backseat, I jumped into the front seat.

Happy floored onto the gas, we drove really fast, running read lights and doing drifts, to say I wasn't having fun was an understatement.

"When we arrive I need you to watch the perimeter" Natasha said quickly. She was getting undressed in the back to change into her cat suit.

"Me and Elliott are gonna entire the facility and take down the target" it was hard for me not to look but I knew now wasn't the time, for happy it was a whole different story.

He almost drove into another car, he barely missed them.

"Watch the road"

"I got it. I got it" I laughed silently to myself.

We arrived at the hammer facility, Natasha got out of the car and opened the door for me.

"Happy stay in the car!" I warned him.

He didn't listen. "I'm not staying in the car"

"He said stay in the car" Natasha glared at him.

"What are you wearing?" We made our way in front of the door.

"Look I'm not letting you go i there alone" happy said.

"She's not alone" I reminded happy.

"You wanna help, keep the car running"

I can't say this isn't my first real fight...well it is my
First real fight.

Natasha was able too get the door open, and of course happy didn't listen and ran in with us.

"Hey, hey you can't come in here!" A guard rushed up to us, happy took a swing and punched him across the face.

Me and Natasha ran threw the double doors.

She slid past a guy throwing electric charges shocking the guy.

Another guy came from around the corner, I jumped onto him and took him to the ground, my paws landed on his neck taking him out.