Chapter 89-dry tears

This is now the start of the main events of the movie! Hope y'all enjoy

4 years later
3rd person

The base from the car rumbled as Elliott has the music up to halfway, drowning out everything around him.

Elliott was out working with the local police to put an end to some gang activity that was going on in the city, no matter how much you take away people will always find a way to hurt others.

The cuts across Elliott's face were red as his skin started to heal, one thing his healing factor could never do was get rid of scars, so his face was filled with them, mainly the one across his nose from his fight with Logan in 2018.

"Friday, what's the rest of the day looking like for me?" Elliott asked turning into the compound.

"You have no plans for the rest of the day, sir. You training is not necessary as you have reached you max limits with electricity, earth, snow and water." Friday explained quickly.

"Well, that sounds good. Just keep me updated with the local police station." Elliott ordered as he started to dive into the compound.

"Yes, sir."

It's been 5 years since the snap, five long and painful years with small times of good things happening. One of the best things to happen was Elliott asking Natasha to Marry him, then a year later deciding to have to wedding to officially make them husband and wife.

They've lived every day busy with work, but the two always have a day to just themselves. Elliott makes sure Natasha knows he's always there for her.

And along with their busy work, Elliott got to watch Morgan grow up, she is now 5 years old, and she loves to call Elliott uncle Wolfe. In a way watching over Morgan made him miss Wanda and rica a lot more.

He and Natasha have been getting slightly better, but the whole thing with Clint missing was taking a toll on Natasha.

Elliott took in a deep breath as he stepped out from
His car, his trademark black trench coat around his body, along with his black boots and black ripped jeans. His hair had grown slightly longer hair that was slicked back, he has to shave what was left of his beard, since his metal jaw didn't allow him to grown facial hair.

Elliott stepped into the facility, and once he found Natasha he saw four holograms of nebula, Rocket, okoye, Carol and Rhodey. "Well, look who showed up." Carol teased. "It's the second fur face."

"Hay carol, I've been busy too ya know, hunting down gangs is no easy task." Elliott chuckled, dropping his keys onto the counter that Natasha was making a peanut butter sandwich on. "Hay, hunny."