Chapter 78-let's go home

EDINBURGH3RD PERSON

EDINBURGH
3RD PERSON

Elliott walked with Steve, Sam and Natasha over the the three. Sam instantly went to help vision up to his feet.

Steve and Elliott stood in front of vision, his body slightly flickering. "Thank you, Captain." Visions voice was slightly distorted.

Steve sighed. "Let's get you on the jet."

The walk back to the jet was quite, rica didn't dare speak a word to her mom or dad. She kinda already knew they were upset with her just by the look in their eyes.

The jet lifted into the air, Natasha closed the hatch. "Now, I thought we had a deal. Stay close, check in, don't take any chances." Natasha said frustratedly, as she walked past Elliott to the cockpit, taking a seat next to Sam.

Rica stayed quiet but Wanda talked, much to Rica's disliking. "I'm sorry. We just wanted time."

Elliott sighed, trying to calm himself. "Yeah." He muttered.

"We're to, cap?" Sam asked.

Steve gave a simple answer. "Home."

The atmosphere in the room was thick, think enough that it would be able to be cut with a knife. Rica looked up to see that her dad hasn't moved. "Dad, I'm sorry—"

"Don't you sorry me!" Elliott cut her off turning his body to her. Everyone in the jet besides Sam who was driving looked at the shifters. "We had a deal, Did we not?"

"Yes, but—"

"You broke it, rica. We said check in every day, and guess what you did?" Elliott stoped for a little, rica didn't answer, she hung her head down low. "You didn't check in and then when we find you after a few days your fighting some god damn aliens. You could of died if we hadn't shown up!"

Rica looked down at the floor both in shame and in embarrassment. "You to Wanda, you guys just need to listen, we didn't ask for much at all just a few things so we know you would be safe."

"If I may add, I was the one who led them to miss Miller and miss maximoff. If I hadn't show up they wouldn't be in this mess." Vision spoke calmly.

Elliott sighed pinching the bridge of his nose, his eyes glanced over at Natasha to gave him a small grin. "Well, we're already in this mess, so might as well embrace it." Elliott walked over near the cockpit, standing behind Natasha.

Wanda grabbed Rica's hand gently. "Don't worry, he just cares about you is all." Wanda reassured her.

Rica nodded softly. "Yeah, I know."