Chapter 47-your crazy

In the Quinjet over south KoreaElliott's POV

Elliott's POV

"The real power is inside the cradle. The gem, it's power is uncontrollable. You can't just blow it up. You have to get the cradle to stark"

"First I have to find it"

"Go"

Doctor cho gave us just the information we needed. "Did you guys copy that?" Steve asked over the comms.

"We did" Clint responded.

I turned to see Natasha tracking a few things on a monitor attached to the wall. "I got a private jet taking off across town. No manifest"

I walked forward to where Clint was sitting, my eyes scanned the Highways of the city looking for any signs. It took a few seconds before I spotted a truck. "Found it, it's the truck from the lab, right above you cap. On the loop by the bridge" I confirmed.

"It's them. You got three with the cradle, one in the cab. I could take out the driver" Clint spoke getting a scan on the truck.

Steve refuses, saying if the truck crashes that gem could level the city. "I say we get this thing the hard way" I walked back to Natasha and rica.

"No turning back now kid" I patted her on the shoulder walking past the two.

Natasha moved over, she pushed a few buttons on a little tablet and opened another compartment. Inside revealed a motorcycle. "We got a window. Four, three" I turned to Natasha who mounted the motorcycle.

"Give em hell" I quickly gave her a kiss before the hatch under her opened.

She landed on the road smoothly, taking off straight ahead.

The hatch closed up. "Rica, nows you time" I gave her a small smile.

She smiled, but that smile quickly faded away. "Their here. Wanda and Pietro"

"Clint, open the hatch" I ordered.

He did so. "We're gonna help your boyfriend fight off a killer robot"

"He's not my boyfriend!" Rica yelled at me.

"Sure thing"

"He's not my type, just friends. My type is. . . Different" rica shrugged.

Huh, what does that mean?