Chapter 12-I wish I was smart

S.H.I.L.E.D HELICARRIER
ELLIOTT'S POV

Back on the helicarrier was a mess, Loki was being taken to his cell. And all eyes were on him.

Fury was in their talking to him, I sat down in one of the many chairs in the bridge, next to Natasha of course.

I was more then happy to see her. Loki was talking about the tesseract and how fury wanted power with it.

It set me uneasy knowing he knew so much about me, probably from Barton, I told him a lot about me.

And one thing I took to heart was. "That monster doesn't belong on this earth"

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath trying to calm myself.

Natasha must of took notice since she took my hand into hers.

"He really grows on you, doesn't he?" Bruce spoke from the opposite end of the table.

"Loki is gonna drag this out. So, Thor, what's his play?" Steve looked up to Thor who was standing not to far away his back turned.

"He has an army called the chitauri. They're not of Asgard, not any wrold known" Thor turned to face us. "He means to lead them against your people, they will win him the earth, and in return I suppose the tesseract" so a space army, that doesn't seam to good.

"An army...from outer space" Steve looked over to me and Natasha, his eyes landing our our intertwined hand. "Hay don't look at me, I know nothing about space"

"So he's building another portal. That's what he needs Erik selvig for" I'm guessing Thor knows Erik becomes of the look on his face.

"Selvig?"

"He's an astrophysicist" Bruce explained, his hands messing with his glasses.

"He's a friend" that proves my point, Thor does know him.

"Loki has the man under some kind of...spell, he has one of ours as well" I explained to Thor, Natasha was trying her best to hide her emotions but I can see right through her.

"I want to know what loki let us take him. He's not leading an army from here" Steve looked around.

"Yeah he doesn't seam to smart to me, looks like we might not need to worry about him all that much" I joked.

"Have care how you speak animal. Loki is beyond reason but he is of Asgard, and he is my brother" Thor argued with me.

I scoffed and looked to Natasha. "He killed 80 people in two days" she simply stated. I looked back at Thor with a grin.

"He's adopted" I chuckled at his response.

"I think it's about the mechanics, iridium...what do they need the iridium for?" Bruce questioned.

I Hurd footsteps behind me. "It's a stabilizing agent" tony walked into the bridge.

"I see it's official with the love birds" tony noticed my hand in Natasha's. I rolled my eyes trying to play off the embarrassment. Natasha didn't buy into much of it, she only squeezed my hand harder.