Chapter 22-new emotions

Jasper park Canada
Blaze village
3rd person

The sound of birds chirping in the distance was the only noise outside the cabin...well besides that of laughter and children giggling.

Natasha's eyes shot open, she noticed Elliott wasn't with her and their was a note with a cup off coffee. "Hay nat! I tried to make some coffee but I don't know how it turned out, anyways i woke up earlier and didn't want to wake you so I didn't. I won't be to far if you want to find me"

She sat up in the bed reading the note before trying the coffee. To her it wasn't to bad, it was very strong, just what she likes.

The sound of paws hitting the grass in front of the cabin was pretty loud, it sounded like a group of people. "I'm gonna get you Mr. Miller!"

Natasha walked out onto the small patio, once she got a good look at what was happening outside she saw Elliott running around in wolf form with a wolf pup and a tiger cub.

The pup tackled Elliott, he tapped his shoulder. "Tag your it!" The cub and pup took off in the other direction. "Oh no you don't kid!" Elliott chased after them.

A small smile tugged at Natasha's lips, seeing Elliott be good with kids made her heart melt. "He would be a good father" she said to herself. But the reality of her situation hit her, she can't have kids.

"Oh isn't that sweet" Natasha jumped at the new voices behind her. She turned around to see ruby standing there with a cup of coffee in her hands. "He seams to be fitting in well"

Natasha nodded looking back ahead of herself. "He always finds a way to make the best of his situation"

Ruby smiled. "So Natalie, tell me about yourself"

"There isn't much to know about me ma'am, just that I work with Elliott" Natasha didn't want to tell someone she doesn't know her whole life story.

"You and Elliott are very close, it reminds me of
My husband and I" something about how ruby talked made her feel at ease, something Elliott is very good at.

Natasha nodded. "He's a nice friend"

Ruby shook her head chuckling. "I see how you look at him, you like him Natalie I can tell"

Natasha was having a battle in her mind, one side just said, "screw it I love him" and the other was saying. "You can't love him, your a monster and no one loves a monster"

"I can't, I can't love anyone" Natasha mumbled.

"I didn't say love, did I? See anyone can change anyone for good or worse, he seams to have a good affect on you" Natasha rolled her eyes.

Elliott ran around away from the wolf pup and tiger cub, he had a small smile on his face. Natasha jumped in surprise as Elliott came tumbling on the ground face first, when he finally stopped he was on his back. "Ow" he groaned.

"I've see you go through worse, stop being a baby" Elliott turned his head to see Natasha standing on the patio, her lips pulled into a grin.

"Ugh, you saw that?" Elliott rolled over so he was on his stomach, his head on his paws.

"Everything"