Chapter 2-stark expo

2 weeks later.

It took a little while for Elliott to adjust to his new home, it was so wired having a comfortable bed.

Elliott sat down in the large living room, it was 8 in the morning and again he couldn't get any sleep, nightmares struck him hard, and he doesn't know what's real or fake.

"This is the fourth time this week kid" tony walked into the living room, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

Elliott enjoyed his company, but he hated trying to trust he, he knows shield is out there, even though they might be the good guys, who says they won't hurt him like hydra.

"You alright?" Tony sat a few feet away from him.

"You know, When I was on my own, I was told I won't find anything to call home, I don't know where my family is, hell I don't even know if their alive" Elliott Started.

"What they did to me, just makes me want to kill anyone who try's to harm people, and that's a lot of people" Elliott sighed after his little speech.

"You wanna know why I became iron man?" Tony asked.

Elliott hummed first him to continue.

"When I saw what was happening in the Middle East, what they were doing with my weapons, I had to stop them. Stop them from hurting people, being in that cave taught me the importance of life. Don't waste your life" tony leaned back into the couch.

"You create your own demons" Elliott said quietly, but loud enough for tony to hear.

Tony nodded agreeing with him. "That's so true, I like to think mine are very fun to be around"

"Ha yeah sure thing mr. stark" Elliott chuckled.

"Will I be seeing you at my expo later today?" Tony asked, he's hoping to get the kid in the public, let him loosen up.

"You mean that big convention this you talked about?" Elliott's Head tilted slightly, a habit he gets from his wolf.

"Yeah, it'll be fun, a lot of Beautiful women" tony said enthusiastically.

Elliott rolled his eyes. "Yeah like a girl would want a freak like me, actually a monster, I'm a monster"

Tony chuckled at Elliott's doubtful attitude. "You'll be fine kid, come on you didn't even know what a coffee machine was, and as you live under my roof you do as I saw"

"Alright, but only this once" Elliott agreed with him.

"Hay that's fine with me" tony shrugged before getting up.

"I'll be in the lab, just howl if you need me" tony joked before leaving to his lab.

"Oh and we'll be going in a plane!" He called out before leaving to living room.

Elliott sighed and stood up, he walked outside onto one of the balconies.

The cool wind felt good going through his hair, it gave him a sense of calm and saluted, something that doesn't happen to often.

He closed his eyes and saw the same image, someone dying. Elliott doesn't know who the person is but he sees them all over, in nightmares and flashbacks.