Chapter 55-Double trouble

Bucharest Elliott's POV

Bucharest
Elliott's POV

"Cap, you sure we're at the right place?" I followed steve into a small rundown apartment.

"This is the location it gave us" steve looked around the apartment, it was horrible, i can't imagine what Bucky has gone through for the past few years, I honestly feel really bad, the person who saved me is going through this.

I moved over to the little kitchen, a small notebook laid on the counter, I picked it up, showing it to steve. "Look" I handed him the notebook.

Steve opened it, revealing a picture of him, and a very good picture of me, possibly from some newspapers.

"Heads up, cap, hunter. German specially forces, approaching from the South" Sam's voice came through the radio.

"Understood" me and Steve responded. I picked up on a slight clank behind us, my enhanced hearing really coming into play.

Me and Steve turned around to see a very paranoid Bucky standing only a few feet away from us.

It took a few seconds to let the idea of Bucky standing in front of us hit. "Do you know us?" Steve asked him.

Bucky took his time to respond. "Your Steve. I read about you in a museum. And Your Elliott, I Hurd about you on the news"

I looked at Steve knowingly. "They've set a perimeter" sam told us.

Steve set the notebook down slowly. "I know you're nervous, and you have plenty of reason to be"

"You're lying" I stated, I was trained with Bucky, I know when he's lying.

"I wasn't in Vienna. I don't do that anymore" oh, he was set up. Wow.

"They're entertaining the building" I could hear the footsteps from all the way downstairs.

"Well the people who think you did are coming here right now. And they're not planning on taking you alive" steve Stepped forward slightly, I moved over to the left a little closer to the door.

"That's smart. Good strategy" Bucky responded darkly, I shook my head at his words.

The footsteps got louder. "They're on the roof. I'm compromised"

"This doesn't have to end in a fight, Bucky"

"It always ends in a fight"