Chapter 56-The dark side

A/N: I think this'll be a very unique chapter as you don't see this much in any other book

A/N: I think this'll be a very unique chapter as you don't see this much in any other book. I've read a lot of marvel books and this is something I never really see be done, where the main characters mind gets taken over. I hope y'all enjoy this one! Leave a vote and comment what y'all thought about the chapter!

The back of a police van
3rd person

The group stepped out of the van, their handcuffs removed, but the collar on Elliott stayed, which he wasn't to happy about.

Behind them, Bucky was in a glass pod, strapped down to his seat. Elliott knew Bucky wasn't at fault, he's been through a lot already.

Elliott turned his head to see Sharon standing with a group of people. "What's gonna happen to him?" Steve asked as the four made their way over to the group.

"Same thing that outa happen to you. Psychological evaluation and extradition" a middle aged man with gray hair told them, Elliott glared at him. "And who might you be? Another one of those political snobs?"

The man looked up to Elliott, glaring back at him.

"This is Everett Ross, deputy task force commander." Sharon explained to the men, Elliott scoffed.

"What about a lawyer?" Steve questioned.

"Lawyer. That's funny. See their weapons are placed in lockup. We'll write you a receipt." Ross chuckled, the guards walking past with cap's shield and Sam's wing suit. "I better not look out the window and see anybody flying around in that"

"And what about this huh? Can you do me a favor and remove this? Makes me feel like a dog." Elliott pointed to his collar with visible discomfort.

Ross shook his head. "Can't do that. And aren't you a dog anyways?" Elliott watched as Ross turned his back to him. "Oh wait until this damn thing comes off" Elliott mumbled as he started to follow in line with Steve and Sam, the panther man behind them.

The group made their way over a skye bridge. "You'll be provided with an office instead of a cell. Now do me a favor, and stay in it?" In front of them Elliott saw Natasha and rica walking up to them. His heart skipped a beat seeing Natasha, the mad look still not leaving his face.

"For the record, this is what making things worse looks like." Natasha looked Elliott in the eyes before falling in line with him. "He's Alive"

"And I don't know why I gotta have this on, aren't I trust worthy enough to not have this?" Elliott mumbled into Natasha's ear.