Chapter 99-The hunter

Destroyed avengers facility

Third person.

"When I said 'live with honor, die with glory' I meant it, your not dying like this." That voice? Why was to so familiar.

Natasha groaned as she turned around to meet the person who saved her, but as soon as her eyes landed on him she nearly broke down into a fit of tears at the person in front of her. "E-Elliott?"

Elliott leaned down, carefully helping Natasha get into a seating position. "You miss me?"

Natasha went from being shocked to being very angry. "You died! You fucking died! I saw you die! I heard you die!"

"I'm Sorry... there was no other way, I never wanted it—" Elliott could finish his sentence before he was slapped across the face. "Ow."

"I-I cried for you, I blamed myself! Elliott how are you here or is this some kind of sick joke!" Natasha yelled.

Elliott looked to the ground sadly, he knew this would happen, he knew she would be mad at him. "I would never joke with you." He looked up to meet her teary eyes.

"Then how the hell are you here! I saw you die! Elliott—or whoever this is, you better not fucking joke with me because I don't care if we are in the middle of a battle I'll kill—" Natasha was shut up by Elliott connecting their lips together in a deep and passionate kiss, all the anger and sorrow that Natasha felt instantly gone, it was replaced with a small slimmer of hope. Elliott pulled away from the kiss slowly. "I promise I'll explain everything once all his is over." He whispered, his face a few few inches away from hers.

he noticed some tears falling from Her eyes, he used his hand and gently wiped away her tears. Natasha quickly recovered from the shock of the kiss and it was then that she noticed what was different about him, his left eye was pitch black with a red dot in it, the eye looked like it came from a horror movie or some kind of anime. "Y-your eye?"

"Yeah, I know. There's something worse about my situation but I promise I'll explain everything to you after we kill that purple son of a bitch." Elliott and Natasha looked up nothing that the large space shit got blown up and was now falling to the ground, the bombardment already over. Carol took care of it. "Come on." Elliott got rid of the dome and pulled Natasha to her feet.

When Natasha's hand grabbed his hand it nearly made her cry, he felt real, she was still having doubts but maybe she isn't losing her mind. "I-I'm still confused, Elliott I... I want to believe and I feel like I do, but it doesn't answer how you're here a-after you... died." Natasha removed her hand from his slowly as she was now on her feet.