Chapter 81-Strength

WAKANDA3rd person

WAKANDA
3rd person.

"Wakanda forever!"

With those words everyone charged forward, yelling a loud battle cry.

Elliott made sure to stand in pace with rica, the two were faster then everyone, the only people to be right next to them was T'challa and Steve.

Elliott's and Rica's paws thudded loudly across the ground. "Remember, just like how we trained."

"We did not train for this shit." Rica yelled. The barrier opened and the dogs had ran in.

"Well I did." Elliott and rica ran forward landing in the shallow water of the small river, the dogs and avengers clashed.

Elliott and rica stayed next to each other, fighting back to back.

Elliott reacted quickly dodging one of the dogs, he shifted into human form shooting it in the head killing it instantly. Elliott was then tackled to the ground by another dog.

Elliott swiftly shifted into his wolf and plunged his claws into its neck ripping it out. "Fucking dog." Elliott pushed the dog around.

Elliott picked himself up quickly killing another four dogs before he got thrown to the ground by a dog who swiped him across the back. "Damnit." Elliott picked himself up growling loudly at the dog. Rica rushed over standing next to him, pressing her body against his to help him stand.

"What are you doing." Elliott gritted his teeth as blood fell from his muzzle.

"What does it look like. I'm helping."

The dogs ran towards the two wolves. They braced for the worst to come but it didn't, the dogs fell to the ground with bullets in their heads. The two wolves turned around seeing Bucky and Natasha firings their guns at the dogs.

The cuts on Elliott started to heal, the only thing that was left behind was scars from the cuts. "I'm good." Elliott pushed himself off Rica.

Elliott and rica got into a fighting stance. Elliott looked around seeing everyone getting over run by the dogs. "There's to many." Elliott mumbled.

"If we die. We die fighting." Elliott and rica got ready to jump forward to fight but they were stopped by a large beam of light hitting the battlefield.

Elliott and rica turned their heads waiting for the light to disappear, the sound of something cutting through the dogs was clearly Hurd around them.