Chapter 77-An unexpected visitor

ONE MONTH LATER EDINBURGH3RD PERSON with rica and Wanda

ONE MONTH LATER
EDINBURGH
3RD PERSON with rica and Wanda.

"Wanda! Where are the eggs?" Rica yelled out to her girlfriend from the kitchen, rica was trying to make a nice cake from a little desert after dinner.

"Rica you know we don't need to make a cake." Wanda called back, she was resting on their bed eating a little bowl of soup.

"But I wanted to make you one, it's the anniversary of the day we met." Rica slightly wined shutting the door to the fridge.

"You know the only thing I want on a day like this, is to spend it with you, rica." Wanda smiled softly. "We are lucky to live in this beautiful apartment together, what more can I ask for?"

Rica slowly walked over to Wanda, sitting next to her on the bed. "I missed you so much, you don't know how bad I wanted to turn around and go find you, but on this day many years ago, you found me in an alleyway, as a pup. You weren't scared of me, you took me in even after I showed you my wolf." Rica placed her hands on her lap looking at the floor.

"Even after Pietro told you that y'all didn't have enough money to feed another mouth, you still took me in, and gave me a home. A family when I didn't know I could have one." Wanda felt Rica's emotions, something about being lovers and having the ability to read and feel emotions made their connection a lot stronger.

The witch set her bowl of soup down on the night stand next to the bed before crawling over to the shifter and wrapping her arms around Rica's stomach. Wanda felt Rica's abs under her shirt,
Rica's muscles tensed up at the soft touch. "You we're always on my mind after that day." Wanda placed a gentle kiss on Rica's neck.

Rica turned her head capturing Wanda's lips with hers. Rica was physically stronger then Wanda so she was able to push her back onto the bed.

Rica deepened the kiss, her tongue slipping into Wanda's mouth causing her to moan in surprise. Rica pulled away from the kiss when she needed air, below her was a very flustered Wanda. "You look cute blushing." Rica giggled softly.

"Well it's not my fault." Wanda complained pouting playfully.

Rica leaned down kissing Wanda again but their displeasure they were interrupted by the doorbell to their apartment ringing. "Ugh." Rica groaned pulling away from the kiss. Wanda laughed as the two sat up on their bed. "Who would be here at this time."

The shifter stood up putting on her sandals on before walking to the door.

When she opened the door the person — or Android standing on the other side of it caught her off guard. He looked very human. "Vision? What are you doing here?"