Chapter 54-Your not alone

LondonElliott's POV

London
Elliott's POV

Now in London, the home of agent Peggy carter, it was a glumly day that went along with the sad
Mood in the city, everyone mourning the loss of a iconic to the world. A founder of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Sam and I accompanied Steve here in London, we kinda forgot about the accords as we were all here, but one thing stayed on my mind.

I'm worried. Worried what these damn papers would do to mine, Natasha and Rica's relationship. I kept playing scenarios in my head.

The choirs started to sing as everyone stood to their feet. Steve and five out men carried the casket to the front of the church room, I know this feeling all to well.

When they finally placed her casket down, Steve walked over to me and Sam, taking a seat next to us.

I placed my hand onto Steve's shoulder, patting him on the back slightly.

"And now, I would like to invite Sharon Carter to come up and say a few words"

The lady known as Sharon walked up to the podium. She's the same one we saw at shield. I bumped Steve on the shoulder nodding to her with my head. "Margaret carter was known to most as a founder of S.H.I.E.L.D. . . But I just knew her as aunt Peggy" now it makes sense.

"She had a photograph in her office. Aunt Peggy standing next to JFK. As a kid that was pretty cool. But it was a lot to live up to. Which is why I never told anyone we were related" I noticed her gaze was set onto Steve, proudly that whole thing back in D.C.

"I asked her once how she managed to master diplomacy and espionag. . . In a time when no one wanted to see a woman succeed at either. She said compromises where you can. But where you can't, don't. Even if everyone is telling you that something wrong is something right. Even if the whole world is telling you to move. . . It's your duty to plant yourself like a tree look them in the eye and say 'no, you move"

After about an hour, everyone cleared out of the church, Sam waited out front, while Natasha had shown up, she went to talk to steve, doing what friends do. I stood a a few feet from them.

I didn't say much, I just let them talk, but the only thing that caught my attention was something I wanted to know but didn't wanna ask. "Who else signed?"

"Tony, Rhodey, Rica, vision"

"Clint?"

"Say's he's retired" Natasha answered.