Chapter 51-Lagos

The first chapter of part five! Hope y'all enjoy!

Avengers facility.
3rd person.

Elliott's eyes flickered open, wincing at the bright light that entered the room.

He stretched carefully not to wake his sleeping girlfriend next to him, her red hair fell messily across the bed.

Elliott carefully moved her hands away from him, placing them at her side. He placed a kiss onto her forehead before getting out of bed.

He walked to the restroom, brushing his teeth and taking a shower, when he finished he changed into a muscle shirt and shorts.

Elliott slipped on his black Nike slides, walking out of the room, making his way to the kitchen of the facility, his stomach growling for some food.

Elliott went to work, making some pancakes and sausages, with a side of scrambled eggs, making sure to make a little more extra for anyone else who wants to eat.

Elliott sat down at the dining room table, ready to eat, his mouth watering at the sight in front of him. He picked up his fork taking a piece of pancakes, he was about to eat it, but to his annoyance he got interrupted by Steve who walked loudly into the kitchen.

"Miller, you're awake" steve walked to the table Elliott was sitting at.

"Can this wait?"

Steve shook his head, he threw a newspaper onto the table in front of Elliott. Rumlow very easily seen on the front page. "This is our best lead on Rumlow we've had in months"

"That good, where at?" Elliott asked.

"Lagos, Nigeria. It's you, me, Sam, Natasha and Wanda on this one"Steve said, explaining who was going.

Elliott nodded. "When?"

"Meet at the Quinjet in five minutes, I'll get everyone else, you got nat" steve ordered walking away from the shifter. Elliott sighed sadly looking at his breakfast. "Can't have shit around here" Elliott angrily grabbed his plate, putting it into the frigid.

"I swear I can't have nothing, not even a nice breakfast" Elliott complained to nobody but himself.

Lagos.

"Your looking good today red, new lipstick?" Elliott smiled at the redhead who sat in Front of him, Natasha laughed lightly. "Thanks, you don't look to bad yourself, to bad we can't run away for a few minutes" Natasha smiled seductively at Elliott.