Chapter 21-a helping hand

Hello everyone! I'm back, the procedure went well and I'm feeling good! I got a new valve. Hopefully y'all enjoy this chapter!

Jasper park Canada
Blaze village
Elliott's pov

"Nephew, you don't remember me?"

I can't seem to put my finger on what the hell is happening, Natasha even seamed lost. "I'm sorry but do I know you?"

Ruby sighed sadly, I felt bad but didn't know what to do at the moment. "I knew this would happen" she mumbled.

"Uh can we get an explanation? Because I'm really confused now"

"Can you shift?" She asked looking at me with a slight excitement.

I nodded, I shifted back into my human form, my arms covered in dirt.

She smiled even brighter, she got closer to me placing a hand on my cheek. "You've grown so much" she whispered.

I pulled my head back, still very confused. "I Uh...can you explain I'm kinda all over the place"

"Yeah and while your at it please show me where that son of a bitch who took us is at, I wanna show him he messed with the—" I put my hand over Natasha's mouth stopping her from continuing any further.

"Language nat, I'll let you fight him after ruby here explains how she knows me" Natasha rolled her eyes removing my hand from her mouth. "I don't promise anything"

"What a lovely couple" ruby smiled.

"Oh no we aren't—"

"So where do I being" she cut me off, okay so if she's family then I see where I get it from.

"It happened a few decades ago, we were attacked by an unknown enemy, they had this wired octopus creature" she started her little speech, so hydra attacked this place. Why? "Their called hydra"

"And as long as I can remember, they wanted our people"

"And my parents? What happened to them, and me?"

Ruby looked at me with sadness in her eyes, I know that look, and I don't like it.

She took a deep breath before continuing. "They died fighting...to protect you"

That's why the look bothered me so much. "I-I can't trust you, I don't know you, how do I know your not lying?" Natasha placed a hand ho my back to try and calm me.

"Because I'm you mother's sister. hunter, you're parents always called you hunter. the first thing hydra found out, was that you were the next one to lead our people" I froze I'm shock and grief, my parents are dead because of me, and I'm supposed to be a leader? What the hell.

I stood strong, emotions kept in check, something I Learned from S.H.I.E.L.D to make sure I won't break under pressure, I still hate being in crowds.

"Well, I uh need some air, is there a pond near by?" Ruby nodded pointing to the far south side of the village.

I quickly walked out of the cabin ignoring Natasha's calls. Trying to process so much at one time hurts.