Chapter 58-fighting Family

Elliott's POV

Elliott's POV

"Okay everyone shut the hell up!" I yelled. "This car is already small enough but I'm this close to throwing Steve out of the damn window and driving us into a lake!"

"Hay what did I do?" Steve complained.

"He doesn't want to move up his seat!" Bucky yelled pointing at Sam in the front passenger seat.

"Oh my god! Is that what this is about!?"

Another few minutes of us yelling at each other at the top of our lungs and Steve nearly driving off the road we made it to where Sharon told us to meet at.

Steve Stepped out of the car walking up to Sharon. When she opened the trunk there was all of our stuff, caps shield, Sam's suit and my gray and white armor.

"Can you move your seat up?" Bucky asked sam for the 100th time.

"No" Sam responded annoyed.

"Sam just move your seat up" I complained.

"Why should I? He destroyed my car that I paid good money for!" Sam looked at me.

"Steve's not here I could literally steal the car and drive us into a river." I threatened.

"You wouldn't."

I shifted into my wolf looking directly at Sam baring my teeth. "Elliott what the hell man!" I snapped at his hand.

"Okay fine! You damn baby" Sam finally pulled his seat up a little more. "Thank you." I said happily now that we got this Settled.

I shifted back into human form resting my back against the car seat. When I looked ahead steve and Sharon were kissing, that was random.

When they pulled away steve looked back to us, a stupid grin on all of our faces.

We left from under the bridge making it to the air port in a few minutes, the only problem we had now was the car almost broke down a few times.

We parked next the the van Clint was in, as soon as the engine went off we all got out.

"Cap, Miller." me and steve walked up to Clint. "You know I wouldn't have called if I had any other choice." Me and Steve both shook his hand.

"Hay man you're doing me a favor. Besides I owe a debt." Clint looked behind him, Wanda was here, she walked up to us. "Thanks for having our back."