5🚒

Its been a hell of a day at the firehouse

Its been a hell of a day at the firehouse. We had a car accident where we had to use the jaws of life to get the man out. Then we had a burning building we had to go in and save two dogs.

We haven't been back long so I sit down with my food that Remi made me and go to take a bite when Brett sits down beside me.

"Where the hell did you get that fancy food from?" He asked.

"My new neighbor that's who," I smirk.

"Is she old with a fupa?" Brett laughs.

"She's not old and why do you talk about women like that?" I ask.

"Just wondering if you had a hot one next door I can bang." He laughed harder.

Before I could respond Pete walked in and sit down and I just eat and kept my mouth shut. Sometimes Brett gets on my nerves.

I finished eating and went to lay down on a bed until the next call comes or time to go home.

My phone beeped and I picked it up to find a picture of Violet and Remi with flour on their noses.

📱Thought you might want to see that she's doing ok. I didn't have Levi's number so pass it on.

📱She looks very content. Thanks again Remi I appreciate you keeping her.

📱Your welcome! 😃

📱See you later. 😀

What the hell am I doing? I don't use emojis. I look back at the pic again and see the way Violet is smiling and it melts my heart. She has longed for her mother and she's just a piece of shit to walk off and leave her like that.

Pete walks into the room and sits on the bed across from me. "Sometimes he gets on my damn nerves."

"Yeah me too I'm glad you walked in when you did. He was saying crude stuff." I said rubbing down my face.

"I don't see what women see in a guy like that." Pete laughed.

"I'm not sure either but he's barking up the wrong tree with me. I'm not for violence but I'm not against hitting him." I said.

"Yeah, me either I may be an old fart but I can pack a punch. Oh, the reason I came in here besides hiding from Brett was to tell you that the dogs you saved are doing well and have been reunited with its owner." Pete said.

"Oh, that's good to hear. I was afraid I wasn't going to be able to find them in there." I said.

"So what did Brett say?" Pete asked.

"I was eating lunch and he asked where I got the fancy meal and I told him my neighbor and he asked if she was old with a fupa," I said.

"What difference does it make? Even if she's young and hot she would hate him." He chuckles.

"Well shes prob my age and definitely hot and she's babysitting Violet for us today and I have a pic of her," I said handing him my phone.

"Wow, she's a looker but I didn't say that. My wife would kill me. You haven't mentioned her before." Pete said.

"She moved in a few days ago. Her uncle left her his house when he passed and shes just getting settled and her first night her dryer caught on fire and ran over for help not knowing I was a fireman." I laugh.

"It's nice that you helped her and she's returning the favor by helping with Violet." He said.

"Yeah Violet craves women's attention but sadly all we have is Aunt Pam and I think she sugars her face too much for Violet's liking." I laugh.

By the time I pull in the driveway at home I spot Violet and Remi playing in the sand and holy shit she has on a bikini.

I walk down to where they are and sit in the sand. "What are you girls doing?" I ask.

"Uncle Gray!" She runs to hugs me.

"Hey, muffin what have you been up to today? Did you have fun with Remi?" I ask her.

"So much fun! We baked stuff and ate lots of candy and now making sandcastles. Please help us." She said puckering out her bottom lip.

"Oh don't look at me like that." I laugh and look over at Remi and shes smiling.

"Alright, sandcastles it is then." I smile over at Remi and wink.

I'm trying to focus on this sandcastle but I can't stop looking over at Remi who is building her own but shes in a hot pink bikini and her ass looks amazing when she bends over to get her sand.

"Uncle Gray, did you hear me? Why are you looking at Remi's butt?" Violet said.

Remi looks back at me and giggles because I know she heard Violet. "I was looking at her sandcastle for your information." I made an ugly face at her.

It wasn't long until Levi came out to make Violet come in to get a bath and thanked Remi for watching her.

We sit on the beach side by side but not saying anything. "Did you have a good day at work?" She asked.

"It was rough but I did rescue two dogs in a building fire that survived and made it back to its owner," I said.

"Well, that's awesome Gray! I couldn't imagine it." She said.

"Did you and Violet have fun? She was good right?" I asked.

"Oh she was perfect we had so much fun and giggled a lot. Why don't you come in and let me give you some of the cupcakes." She said.

"Oh, I could use a cupcake," I said getting up following her to her house watching that ass all the way.

"I also made some homemade subs thought you guys could use one tomorrow for lunch." She smiled bending over in the fridge to get them.

Damn, I just want to cup that ass and maybe even bite it if she would let me.