31🚒

Remi has a bigger heart than anyone I know

Remi has a bigger heart than anyone I know. The way she just hugged Levi I feel he really needed that. I never stop to think about how others are feeling but she has opened my eyes to a few things.

Levi said we could get some of the furniture out of storage and put it upstairs. So I will work on that this weekend whenever I don't have to work.

The shop is closed and everyone is cleaning up for the evening. Where we were baking and trying out the oven she had some extra and I gave Joy, Hunter, and Levi some cookies to take with them and she saved the strawberry for me.

We lock up and head back to her house for the rest of the night. I feel bad she is always cooking so I told her let's swing by for some pizza and beer and watched some football.

When we arrive at the house Violet runs over and hugs Remi. "Thank you for letting me have my own cookie. I love you."

"I love you too Violet and you are welcome. I'll cya tomorrow ok?" Remi smiles at her and hugs her.

We make it into the house and I sit the pizza down and head to the bedroom the change. I throw my shirt off and put on a pair of basketball shorts and walk back into the kitchen when Remi walks in.

"Let me go get comfy and I'll be back." She said disappearing into the bedroom.

I grab two bottleneck beers and the box of pizza and head over to the couch. She comes out a few minutes later with her hair on top of her head and a pair of booty shorts on and a belly shirt.

"Damn I don't know to eat or fuck you first," I smirk.

"Well, I'm a little on the hungry side. All I had today was cookies and I don't feel so well." She said.

"I'm sorry babe you should have said I would of went got you anything you want," I said opening the beers.

"It's ok I got caught up in that oven and the excitement and just forgot really." She said.

"This taste so good." She said relaxing back on the couch putting her feet up on the coffee table.

"I have to thank you Remi. My brother is obviously overwhelmed going through stuff and I just look over it or maybe I didn't see it but you being how you are with Violet has really taken the stress off of him and he needed that hug." I said.

"Gray like I keep saying that's just who I am and I care about both of them. I can see Levi and he looks like he just needs a friend. Let's keep Violet one night over at your house and let him go and have fun." She said.

"That sounds good babe. I love your heart it's so big." I lean over and kiss her forehead.

"Its nothing Gray I can tell he needs time to reset and I'm not sure how to help him with that." She said.

We finish our food and are flipping through the channels when there is a knock on the door. I look at Remi and shes as puzzled as me.

There is a young guy with stringy blonde hair with big eyes. "I'm sorry to bother you but I heard a firefighter lives in one of these houses and we made a fire on the beach and it's getting too big. Is that you? Can you help?" He asked.

"That would be me. Give me a second I'll be right out." I said shutting the door and going to grab my shirt and some shoes.

"I'll be right back babe," I said walking out the door. She follows me out but stays on the porch. I can see the bonfire down the beach and its pretty big. I put it out and then teach them what to do it if that happens again. They thanked me and I walked back to find Remi sitting on the porch.

"Want to sit out here for a little bit." She asked me.

"Sure but get up and set on my lap," I said.

I sit down and she sits on my lap sideways and faces me. I lean in and kiss her lips. "My own hero. Even puts fires out after work." She giggles.

"I only want to put your fires out," I mumble in her ear.

"Is that so? Well, I'm on fire." She turns around and straddles my lap and rubs herself against me.

I look around outside and see the kids are gone and I know that Levi is already in bed and no one is around but me and her. "You want to ride me right here?" I whisper to her.

She bites her lip and looks at me and giggles. She rubs herself against me again. I move my hand down to her little shorts and realize she isn't wearing panties.

She raises up enough so that I can slip my dick out of my shorts and I move the leg of her shorts over and slide right home. She wraps her arms around my neck tight and I place my face in the crook of her neck as we begin to move.

She bites down on my shoulder to control her scream as she tightens around me. "You are so sexy fuck!" I whisper to her.

"I love you inside of me Gray." She whispers in my ear before she bites my ear.

I thrust a few more times until we release together and I fill her up with my warm ropes of come. We both are breathing hard and she smiles at me as we kiss.

She deepens the kiss as I'm still inside of her. I wrap my arms around her and squeeze her ass and she tightens on my dick and I'm suddenly ready for round two. I pick her up still connected and take her to the bedroom.